AKG CK 63-ULS
Microphone CapsuleThe ultra-linear frequency range and the uniform directional characteristics of this capsule ensure optimum transmission in the studio, but also on the stage, where a uniform attenuation of all surrounding noises is important.
- Hypercardioid directional
- High quality capsule with an extremely linear 0 ° - frequency range
- Temperature stable and reliable
- Gilded and self-cleaning connector for high climatic conditions.
- For larger proportions of the room reverb sound
- A foam windscreen is included in the delivery.
- For use with the preamplifier C 480 B-ULS.
- Transmission range 20-20,000 Hz
- Idle transmission factor 40/20 / 6.3 mV / Pa (-28 / -34 / -44 dBV)
- Limit sound pressure level 134/140/144 dB (k = 0.5%)
- Equivalent sound pressure level (CCIR 468-3) 23/21/28 dB
- Equivalent sound pressure level 13/11/17 dB-A
- Signal / Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) 81/83/77 dB
- Pre-attenuation 6/0 / -10 dB, switchable
- Supply voltage over C 480B
- Power consumption over C 480B
- Surface: Matte black
- Dimensions 21 Ø x 23/27 mm
- Net weight 25 g
- AKG Modular Microphone Systems at a glance
- display Modular Microphone Systems in price range 250 € - 350 €
- go to product group Modular Microphone Systems
- go to product group Microphones for Installation
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for AKG
- AKG Microphones at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany