AKG CK 93
Condenser Microphone Capsule (modular)
Similar to the CK 91 but reaches a greater attenuation of 120° off-axis sounds. The high directivity is optimized by the flat frequency curve.
- For AKG SE 300 B
- Very homogeneous hyper-cardioid polar pattern and good, frequency independent off-axis attenuation
- Directional characteristic: Hyper-Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: 10 mV / Pa (-40 dBV)
- Peak SPL: 132/142 dB (k = 1%)
- Equivalent SPL (CCIR 468-3): 28 dB
- Equivalent SPL: 17 dB-A
- Signal / noise ratio (A-weighted): 77 dB
- Supply voltage via SE 300B
- Current consumption via SE 300B
- Connector: Bayonet
- Surface: Dark grey
- Dimensions: 19 Ø x 36/51 mm
- Net weight: 35 g
- Including windscreen
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 129010 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!