AKG CK 61-ULS
Microphone CapsuleThe ultra-linear frequency range and the uniform directional characteristics of this capsule ensure optimum transmission in the studio, but also on the stage, where a uniform attenuation of all surrounding noises is important.
- High-quality renal capsule with extremely linear 0° - frequency
- Temperature stable and reliable
- Plated and self-cleaning connector for high climatic conditions
- A foam windshield is included.
- For use with the preamplifier C 480 B-ULS
- Transmission range 20-20,000 Hz
- Idle transmission factor 40/20 / 6.3 mV / Pa (-28 / -34 / -44 dBV)
- Limit sound pressure level: 134/140/144 dB (k = 0.5%)
- Equivalent sound pressure level: (CCIR 468-3) 23/21/28 dB
- Equivalent sound pressure level: 13/11/17 dB-A
- Signal / Noise Ratio: (A-Weighted) 81/83/77 dB
- Pre-attenuation: 6/0 / -10 dB, switchable
- Supply voltage over C 480B
- Power consumption over C 480B
- Surface: Matte black
- Measurements: 21 mm Ø x 23 mm
- Net weight: 25 g
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 174640 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!