AKG C414 XLS Stereo Set
Condenser Large Diaphragm MicrophoneStereoset consisting of two matched C414 XLS condenser largediaphragm microphones
- Successor to the C 414B XLS
- Now with 9 switchable directional characteristics (cardioid, wide-cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 + 4 intermediate positions)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 140 dB(SPL) max
- Lock mode to save the settings
- Peak-Hold display
- Status LEDs
- 3-Way switchable bass cut filter (0/40/80/160 Hz)
- 3 Preattenuation pads (0/-6/-12/-18 dB)
- Transformerless XLR Output (FET)
- Incl. elastic mounting (H85), windshield (W414X), H50 stereo bar and aluminium case
- On option available: pop filter PF 80
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 395 x 315 x 105 mm
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 240606 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!