Akai Advance 25
25 Key MIDI Keyboard
- With AKAI Advanced Virtual Instrument Integration for software plugins
- Integrated and high-resolution display with 10.9 cm diagonal display
- Real-time feedback of the software parameters
- Including Virtual Player software for managing plugins and their pre-sets
- Half-weighted keys with velocity response and aftertouch
- 8 Large rotary encoders
- 8 Touch-sensitive and pressure-sensitive MPC style pads with RGB lighting
- Including note repeat, time division, pattern arpeggiator, and tap tempo buttons
- Rubberised pitch and modulation wheels
- Connections for expression and foot switches
- USB MIDI and standard 5-pin MIDI input and output - thus also usable as a standalone controller
- Including download license for instruments and loops from AIR Music Technology, SONiVOX and Prime Loops (about 16 GB)
Special Features of Virtual Instrument Player software:
- Standalone mode (plugin host) allows you to play almost any plugin without DAW
- Can also be loaded as a plugin into any DAW with AU, VST or AAX support
- Allows you to create and organise your own preset libraries with parameters such as instrument type, mood etc.
- Up to 8 instruments can be combined and edited into a multi-instrument
- Setlist function for live performance
- Keyzone Splitting
- Custom mapping assignments and instrument mix options
- Pre-allocations for hundreds of third-party plug-ins
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 355753 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!