Real-time Analysis Software
Software designed specifically for live sound applications, for real-time representation of impulse responses, frequency response and result values.
Patented real-time algorithms make it possible to determine impulse responses of up to 10 seconds in length, also on the basis of live recorded program material, so that measurements can be carried out parallel to the soundcheck.
Even while the show is in progress with the audience present, meaningful and immediately usable results can be measured, and the software updates all data and presentations in real time.
Measurement engineers can thus determine reverberation time and speech intelligibility in crowded halls, where they only need a reference signal, a measuring microphone and AFMG SysTune.
- Simultaneously process up to 8 input channels (8 kHz - 192 kHz) and obtain spatially averaged frequency responses
- Measurement with Live Sound signals, Pink noise, Sweeps or user-defined signals
- Integrated signal generator
- SPL, LEQ and NC measurements
- Level histogram
- Accurate, configurable real-time spectrogram
- Patented real-time calculation of RT and STI, also according to DIN EN 60268-16 (R2003)
- Simulate EQ settings with Virtual EQ
- Import/Export virtual EQ settings with the d&b R1 software
- Support of almost all common audio interfaces
|Compatible To PC||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.