String Set for Steel-string Guitar
- Thickness: Gauges .012, .015, .023w, .032w, .044w, .053w
- Coated Nuova version
- Solid brass ball-end
- With E6 and A5, core and coil with identical diameter
- Composite gauging: A5, G3, and B2 strings are thinner than the gradations of other manufacturers
- High-End premium phosphor bronze
- Ultra-thin nano-coating less than 1 micron = 0.001 mm is applied to the winding wire and core before the string is wound
- Special alloy with higher copper content
- Warm, rich, earthy sound
- New environmentally friendly packaging - shrink-proof protected
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438774 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!