The light itself does what it's supposed to: I've used it for lighting control panels, and occasionally also my own face (from a comfortable distance) :) when participating in video meets from a dimmed studio room.
However! I've used this for about six months, and yesterday I heard a repeating clicking/popping sound in my studio. I soon discovered it was coming from the battery compartment of this device (not in operation at the time), and the batteries were leaking like crazy. I was lucky to be around when this happened.
When opening the compartment, battery liquid literally dripped out of it, and the inside was soaked. All this happened as a total surprise, the light has been working normally until this happened.
It feels unfair decreasing the score of the actual light just because of the included batteries, but on the other hand they are part of the package. Just be careful with this. If you aren't using external power, get actual safe batteries separately, and immediately take the ones included to the nearest battery disposal.