Schools For Keyinstruments
209 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Piano School With CD"Playing piano - my favourite hobby" is aimed at young people and adults who want to include music to their free / leisure time and are looking for an easy-to-understand, educationally thought-out guide. H.-G. Heumann...
- The modern piano school for young people and adults
- Part 1
- 119 pages
School for jazz improvisation for all instruments All music examples in the treble clef, By Gebhardt:, Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download, ISBN 978-3-89922-225-8, publisher no. AMA610497, Format: DIN A4, 191 pages, In German...
- All music examples in the treble clef
- By Gebhardt:
- Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download
Keyboard & Piano Manuel The ultimate piano and keyboard school, The playful and easy to understand introduction to the piano and keyboards, The long-standing experience of the author Herbkraus in the classroom with his pupils, has made this book...
- The ultimate piano and keyboard school
- The playful and easy to understand introduction to the piano and keyboards
- The long-standing experience of the author Herbkraus in the classroom with his pupils, has made this book a didactically mature school that can also be used optimally in the classroom
Sheet Music Book for Piano The 100 Most Important Etudes For Piano, A collection of 100 easy and medium-difficultiy etudes, From Baroque to Romanticism to modern studies of contemporary composers, Includes 2 CDs with audio samples, In German and...
- The 100 Most Important Etudes For Piano
- A collection of 100 easy and medium-difficultiy etudes
- From Baroque to Romanticism to modern studies of contemporary composers
TonGenau Die Klaviatur mit Herz. With staves, keys and octaves. By Bernhard Rauchbauer. Consisting of a PVC from board with 3mm thickness. Format: 70 x 10 cm. 29 white keys and 21 black keys. An ideal aid for teaching music....
Handbook on Piano Chords A workbook that provides valuable help for beginners as well as advanced pianists and keyboarders, Bernard Janssen and Uwe Scheid, This book provides step by step the most important basis for improvised piano playing without...
- A workbook that provides valuable help for beginners as well as advanced pianists and keyboarders
- Bernard Janssen and Uwe Scheid
- This book provides step by step the most important basis for improvised piano playing without notes or using lead sheets: chords and chord symbols
Keyboard Method Volume 1 of the Keyboard Method for teaching and private study, Made by Axel Benthien, Understand music and play immediately, ISBN 978-3-7957-5060-2, ED 7280, 60 Pages, In German Note: Edition without CD Contents: Subjects...
- Volume 1 of the Keyboard Method for teaching and private study
- Made by Axel Benthien
- Understand music and play immediately
Piano SchoolThe art of the Russian master pianist reveals the high level of piano methodology in Russia, which in a lively and focused manner encourages the student and has gained great recognition in the international piano education. It quite deliberately...
- Volume 1 - for beginners & re-entry
- By Alexander Nikolayev and Julia Suslin
- 140 pages
School of Accordion Volume 2, By Alfons Holzschuh, Suitable for all popular accordion types, Songs of foreign nations, world-famous melodies and modern dances, ISBN 978-3-920470-60-3, Publishing No .: VHR402, Format: DIN A4, 48 pages, In German language
- Volume 2
- By Alfons Holzschuh
- Suitable for all popular accordion types
Piano Kids Note: This book is written in German This piano school intends to promote profound musical knowledge and skills, make music joyful, offer attractive, modern titles from the genres of national- and children's songs, folk,...
- The piano school for children with fun and action
- From 6 years upwards
- By Hans-Günter Heumann
Textbook for Song Accompaniment and Piano Improvisation
Textbook for Song Accompaniment and Piano Improvisation By Ralph Abelein and Jyrki Tenni, Accompany songs with more style, Play fitting harmonies to melodies, Improvise creatively over chord progressions, Practice improvisation in a concrete and structured way, Basic elements of...
- By Ralph Abelein and Jyrki Tenni
- Accompany songs with more style
- Play fitting harmonies to melodies
Instructional BookTim Richards explains the harmonic, rhythmic and melodic aspects of the Blues Pianos in an easily understandable way. All styles, from the early boogie pioneers to swing, gospel, jump-jive, the New Orleans, Chicago and Kansas City styles to the...
- All blues piano techniques - easy to understand
- For intermediate pianists
- 132 pages
Piano School for Adults Volume 1, This piano coursebook is designed for music enthusiasts who have little or no experience playing the piano or keyboard and would like to get started with simple chord playing as quickly as possible,...
- Volume 1
- This piano coursebook is designed for music enthusiasts who have little or no experience playing the piano or keyboard and would like to get started with simple chord playing as quickly as possible
- Essential content: Notes and their time values, musical signs, dynamics, articulation, keys, intervals, correct chord progressions and the use of the pedals
Accordion Express CourseNo matter whether you know the basics such as "sheet music" or "tips on buying and maintaining an accordion", this book leaves no question open. The beginner learns the basic playing techniques, but can also quickly learn difficult...
- With CD
- The quick introduction to playing the accordion
- By Ralf Pohlmeier
The European Piano Method Volume 1 An international piano book for children and adults, By Fritz Emonts, Playful beginning without notes, Songs from many European countries, Improvisation and play with black keys, Training of hearing and aural awareness, Systematic,...
- An international piano book for children and adults
- By Fritz Emonts
- Playful beginning without notes
Playing the Piano - My Favorite Hobby Note: This book is written in German A hobby pianist usually has two things in mind: Playing off the sheet, with the widest possible range of classical, pop and...
- Volume 2
- The modern piano school for youth and adults
- Incl. playback CD
Piano Kids 2This three-volume piano book is characterised by its simple, systematic structure and exclusively uses well-known, popular songs and pieces. In parallel with every booklet there is an "action book" with playfully explained musical theory and all sorts of...
- The fun and action-filled piano book for children
- From 6 years
- By Hans-Günter Heumann
Piano Coursebook for Children Volume 1 of the series "Tastenzauberei" (magic at the keys), By Aniko Drabon, For children from pre-primary and primary school age, Many pieces of music (often four hands for students and teachers or two students),...
- Volume 1 of the series "Tastenzauberei" (magic at the keys)
- By Aniko Drabon
- For children from pre-primary and primary school age
TextbookEveryone should be able to get a piece of the Real Book on the piano, guitar or whatever: That is precisely the goal of this book. Many different sub-regions such as, for example, Analysis, musical understanding and interpretation. You learn...
- In English
Keyboard School Volume 2 of the keyboard school for teaching and self-study, By Axel Benthien, Understand music and play immediately, With removable keyfinder, mini encyclopaedia as well as timetable with success control, ISBN 978-3-7957-5061-9, ED 7281, 56 pages, In...
- Volume 2 of the keyboard school for teaching and self-study
- By Axel Benthien
- Understand music and play immediately
Accordion TextbookAccordion has been played and studied/learned in Germany for a long time. But in the past decade, a new generation of accordion players and friends has come up with new musical preferences. Yiddish klezmer music captured Europe by storm;...
- The new way to learn accordion
- By Peter Michael Haas
- Volume I
Gradebook for piano solo Re-Introduction Etudes, By Chilly Gonzales, For piano solo, ISMN M-56015-405-3, Medium difficulty, In German, English and French, Including CD with demo recordings and posters, Prelude Content: Five Spot, Pavane, Pleading the Fifth,...
- Re-Introduction Etudes
- By Chilly Gonzales
- For piano solo
Klavierschule Note: This book is written in German For beginner's classes, By Anne Terzibaschitsch and Regula Buser
- For beginner's classes
- By Anne Terzibaschitsch and Regula Buser
Gradebook 40 of the most important sound sequences and grooves are included here as a professional Rhythm Section, They are perfect for guitarists, harmonica players, keyboarders, saxophones and trumpeters to refine their qualities as soloists, The sound, the tempo...
- 40 of the most important sound sequences and grooves are included here as a professional Rhythm Section
- They are perfect for guitarists, harmonica players, keyboarders, saxophones and trumpeters to refine their qualities as soloists
- The sound, the tempo and the keys are very different, so you can get some styles like, Shuffle, funky, slow blues, jump blues, rhumba and swing
Bosworth Notenchecker Keyboard-Akkorde: Chord charts for keyboard and piano, 70 flashcards, Ca.85x3x25mm, Diverse chords on front and back of the cards, BOE7593, EAN 9783865436863, In German language, Chord types included: Dur, Sextakkord (1. Umkehrung Dur,z.B.C/E), Quartsextakkord (2. Umkehrung Dur,z.B C/G),...
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany