1573 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Piano School With CD"Playing piano - my favourite hobby" is aimed at young people and adults who want to include music to their free / leisure time and are looking for an easy-to-understand, educationally thought-out guide. H.-G. Heumann...
- The modern piano school for young people and adults
- Part 1
- 119 pages
Instructional Book Let's Play Guitar - combining songbook and school, For acoustic / western guitars as well as for electric guitars, By Alexander Espinosa, With 40 guitar classics in original style, which every beginner can quickly learn without previous...
- Let's Play Guitar - combining songbook and school
- For acoustic / western guitars as well as for electric guitars
- By Alexander Espinosa
Gradebook From Daniel Schusterbauer: Songbook and ukulele school, 40 Pop and rock classics for ukulele, Special techniques such as fingerpicking, slap, flamenco roll, palm mute, All songs for playing on 2 CDs with ukulele accompaniment and vocals, 10 Introduction...
- From Daniel Schusterbauer: Songbook and ukulele school
- 40 Pop and rock classics for ukulele
- Special techniques such as fingerpicking, slap, flamenco roll, palm mute
Guitar School Volume 1 of the series "Fridolin - a school for young guitarists", Author: Hans Joachim Teschner, For young guitarists from 7 years, Individual- as well as group lessons, Standard notation, Small learning steps, Approx. 100 songs and...
- Volume 1 of the series "Fridolin - a school for young guitarists"
- Author: Hans Joachim Teschner
- For young guitarists from 7 years
Guitar School Volume 1 A joyfull learn- and playbook for children. The lesson book "Meine Gitarrenfibel" has proven useful for children aged between 7 and 9 Written by Heinz Teuchert, ISBN 978-3-931788-70-4, Publisher-Nr. SY 2590
- Written by Heinz Teuchert
- ISBN 978-3-931788-70-4, Publisher-Nr. SY 2590
Electric Guitar Made Easy With many well-known electric guitar hits on play-along CD to play along with!, Super simple playing instructions with notes, tablatures and fingering charts, Language: German and English, Play-along CD included Includes following songs (among others):...
- With many well-known electric guitar hits on play-along CD to play along with!
- Super simple playing instructions with notes, tablatures and fingering charts
- Language: German and English
Acoustic Guitars TextbookA guitar textbook that keeps all the musical worlds open to the student from the beginning and does not lead in any single direction at an early stage. A guitar textbook that provides the beginner and...
- A teaching method for acoustic guitar
- Theoretical and practical foundations
- Chords, intervals, fingerpicking, licks
Guitar School A teaching method for acoustic guitar, Written in English, Theoretical and practical basics, chords, intervals, fingerpicking, licks, With exercise-CD Attention: German edition available under Article Nr 180817
- A teaching method for acoustic guitar
- Written in English
- Theoretical and practical basics, chords, intervals, fingerpicking, licks
Study literature for the drums Vol. 0 - Introduction to the drums, Very simple exercises, Technical exercises, Simple solos, Student-teacher duets, Pieces for 2-3 students, Scores, ISMN M-707005-00-2, Publisher's No.: IMP7510A, 102 pages
- Vol. 0 - Introduction to the drums
- Very simple exercises
- Technical exercises
Exercise Book for Drums The classic - often referred to as the "Bible of the drummer", By George Lawrence Stone, With exercises for snare drum to improve control, speed, flexibility, stop, rhythm, ease and endurance, With particular attention to...
- The classic - often referred to as the "Bible of the drummer"
- By George Lawrence Stone
- With exercises for snare drum to improve control, speed, flexibility, stop, rhythm, ease and endurance
School for Alto Saxophone Note: This book is written in German Volume 1, With playback and practice CD
- Volume 1
- With playback and practice CD
School for Alto Saxophone For teenagers and adults beginners, By Dirko Juchem, Saxophone school for Alto Saxophone in Es, Songs and standards from the beginning, From classical music, folk and blues to rock and pop to jazz and Latin,...
- For teenagers and adults beginners
- By Dirko Juchem
- Saxophone school for Alto Saxophone in Es
Keyboard Method Volume 1 of the Keyboard Method for teaching and private study, Made by Axel Benthien, Understand music and play immediately, ISBN 978-3-7957-5060-2, ED 7280, 60 Pages, In German Note: Edition without CD Contents: Subjects...
- Volume 1 of the Keyboard Method for teaching and private study
- Made by Axel Benthien
- Understand music and play immediately
Textbook Frank Doll: Secure scale and chord playing - the harmony for guitar, Basics of rock and jazz from the guitar, Exercises of varying difficulty, In standard notation and tablature, In German language, Incl. CD Content: ...
- Frank Doll: Secure scale and chord playing - the harmony for guitar
- Basics of rock and jazz from the guitar
- Exercises of varying difficulty
Recorder School Note: This book is written in German Come in and welcome to the "Flötenzirkus". With this new recorder school children aged 5 and older learn their first flute tones playfully easy. Over ninety songs...
- For children aged five years and above
- Rainer Butz and Hans Magolt
- For German and Baroque fingering
Tin Whistle Beginner Set Clarke tin whistle, Colour: Black, Key: D major, Coursebook in English, CD included
- Clarke tin whistle
- Colour: Black
- Key: D major
Recorder School / SY 2500 By Richard Voss, School for soprano recorder in German fingering, For preschool and school start age
- By Richard Voss
- School for soprano recorder in German fingering
- For preschool and school start age
The Recorder Sparrow Volume 1 Note: Book is written in German A cheerful school for soprano recorder, By Karin Schuh and Ingrid Behrens, For German and baroque fingering, With extra-large notes, many children's songs and crafts,...
- A cheerful school for soprano recorder
- By Karin Schuh and Ingrid Behrens
- For German and baroque fingering
Workbook for Electric Bass All stylistics and techniques of modern bass guitar playing: Rock, pop, blues, funk, latin, soul, jazz, Hip-Hop and reggae, By Andy Mayerl, Revised edition 2015, Grooves, examples and exercises, Theory and slap bass part, Many...
- All stylistics and techniques of modern bass guitar playing: Rock, pop, blues, funk, latin, soul, jazz, Hip-Hop and reggae
- By Andy Mayerl
- Revised edition 2015
Piano Kids Note: This book is written in German This piano school intends to promote profound musical knowledge and skills, make music joyful, offer attractive, modern titles from the genres of national- and children's songs, folk,...
- The piano school for children with fun and action
- From 6 years upwards
- By Hans-Günter Heumann
Drum school Part 1 Fundamentals for drum-sets, CD included, By Arjen Oosterhout
- Fundamentals for drum-sets
- CD included
- By Arjen Oosterhout
Drum School Volume 1 Drum school with play-along CD, By Diethard Stein, 1100 Exercises, 8 Play-along songs, 5 Solo pieces, 175 Pages, ISBN 978-3-928825-24-5, In German, Incl. eBook "Drum Essentials" (PDF included on CD) with warm-up exercises for hands...
- Drum school with play-along CD
- By Diethard Stein
- 1100 Exercises
Yamaha Bläserklasse Essential elements, Trumpet in B, Volume1: The complete method for music schools and brass orchestras, Incl. Play along CD, Optional CD set for accompaniment: Art. 187761 (not included)
- Essential elements
- Trumpet in B
- Volume1: The complete method for music schools and brass orchestras
GradebookMalte Burba is not only one of the most interesting and versatile brass players of our time, but also one of the best educators worldwide. He teaches at the Musikhochschule (college of music) in Mainz. One of the mainstays of...
- The method for all brass players
- The logical way to unlimited safety, endurance and height
- With DVD
Study book to learn the soprano recorder Volume 1 from the series "Blockflöten ABC", By Hans Bodenmann, Aimed at children of school age, German and Baroque fingering, ISBN: 9783309005785, Publisher's No.: EMZ2150080, Format: DIN A5, landscape, Spiral binding, 80...
- Volume 1 from the series "Blockflöten ABC"
- By Hans Bodenmann
- Aimed at children of school age
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany