ABM 2504n Bridge
- One of the best Nashville type single cut replacements in the field
- The ideal sound tool for professional single cut tuning
- 100% Compatible with the original
- High-quality machined model
- Made from solid bell brass
- Minimal manufacturing tolerances
- Produces a very fast response, healthy base sound, clear highs, lively overtones and a long-lasting sustain
- Much more assertive than a simple diecast bridge!
- Ideally used in conjunction with the ABM 3020- (much more sound and shifting overtones) or the 3020a tailpiece (a more open, high-end guitar sound)
- Expanded adjustment of the intonation
- Surface finish: Nickel, high-gloss
- Includes steel mounting studs and brass impact sleeves
- Made in Germany
- Pin spacing: 74 mm
- String spacing: 52 mm / 10.4 mm
- Width: 85 mm
- Depth: 14 mm
- Height: 14 mm
- Radius: 12" (304.8 mm)
- Stud receiver: for 4 mm
- Studs: M5 with 4 mm heads
- Connector: M5 threads with an external diameter of 7 mm
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 266529 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!