ABM 2504n Bridge
- One of the best Nashville type single cut replacements in the field
- The ideal sound tool for professional single cut tuning
- 100% Compatible with the original
- High-quality machined model
- Made from solid bell brass
- Minimal manufacturing tolerances
- Produces a very fast response, healthy base sound, clear highs, lively overtones and a long-lasting sustain
- Much more assertive than a simple diecast bridge!
- Ideally used in conjunction with the ABM 3020- (much more sound and shifting overtones) or the 3020a tailpiece (a more open, high-end guitar sound)
- Expanded adjustment of the intonation
- Surface finish: Nickel, high-gloss
- Includes steel mounting studs and brass impact sleeves
- Made in Germany
- Pin spacing: 74 mm
- String spacing: 52 mm / 10.4 mm
- Width: 85 mm
- Depth: 14 mm
- Height: 14 mm
- Radius: 12" (304.8 mm)
- Stud receiver: for 4 mm
- Studs: M5 with 4 mm heads
- Connector: M5 threads with an external diameter of 7 mm
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 266529 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!