ABM 2504c Bridge
Electric guitar bridge
- One of the best Nashville type single cut replacements in the field
- The ideal sound tool for professional single cut tuning
- 100% Compatible with the original
- High quality: Machined model, from solid bell brass
- Minimal manufacturing tolerances
- Very quick response, healthy bass tone, clear trebles, lively overtones and long-lasting sustain
- Much more assertive than a simple diecast bridge!
- Ideal in combination with ABM 3020 (more sound and shifting overtones) or the 3020a tailpiece (more open and high end guitar sound)
- Expanded adjustment of the intonation
- Surface: High-gloss chrome
- Incl. Steel mounting studs and brass impact sleeves
- Made in Germany
- Pin spacing: 74 mm
- String spacing: 52 mm / 10.4 mm
- Width: 85 mm
- Depth: 14 mm
- Height: 14 mm
- Radius: 12" = 304.8 mm
- Bolt receiver: For 4 mm
- Bolts: M5 with 4 mm head
- Bushing: M5 Thread with 7 mm outer diameter
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 266528 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!