2Tek 5 String Bass Bridge Nickel
Bridge for 5-String Electric Basses
- Long sockets (or fingers) isolate the saddles from each other, preventing crosstalk between the strings
- The sockets extend from the front of the bass body to the back plate, which is attached to the back of the body
- The mounting ring is mounted on the front of the guitar or bass body
- String spacing: 16.66 mm (.656")
- Greater note clarity due to less crosstalk
- More sustain
- Additional mass creates more power
- Milled from solid brass
- Bright nickel finish
- Made in America
|Amount Of Strings||5|
|sales rank in this product group||46|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||June 2020|
- Millenium GS-2001 E£5.40
- Göldo HW50C 3-D Bass Bridge£18.90
- Göldo HW50G Bass 3-D Bridge£20.70
- GHS Fast Fret£4.77
- Fender Pickguard Screws Chrome£4.90
- Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Jack£2.70
- Fender Hi Mass Bridge IV Brass£23.80
- Harley Benton Valuestrings Bass 45-105£3.50
- the sssnake IPP1030£2.40
- Ernie Ball 2221£3.77
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 495820 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!