Compact Condenser Microphone
The CCM 41 is strongly directional. Sound arriving from off axis is attenuated even more than with a cardioid. The pickup is “drier” and less susceptible to acoustic feedback than any other SCHOEPS microphone type (a loudspeaker should not be located directly along the rear axis of the microphone, however).
Its directivity is highly independent of frequency, so that even sounds arriving off axis and reverberant sound are registered without coloration. Consequently, even distant placement of the capsule produces a very natural sound pickup. This is a real advantage over interference-tube “shotgun” microphones, whose directivity is very frequency-dependent – exceeding that of a supercardioid only at higher frequencies.
The CCM 41 is a surprisingly effective, space-saving alternative to shotgun microphones – and being small, it can often be placed closer to the sound source.
An M/S microphone arrangement can be set up at quite some distance from the sound source if an CCM 41 is used for the “M“ channel.
- The highest quality
- High directivity, comparable to that of a short “shotgun“ microphone up through midrange frequencies
- Highly consistent directionality throughout its frequency range
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 14 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 15 dB-A
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR): 24 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted): 79 dB-A
- Maximum sound pressure level at 0.5% THD 132 dB-SPL
- Length: 46 - 58 mm
- Weight: 43g
- Includes connection cable
- Surface: Matte grey
Schoeps Microphones à Condensateur Petite Membrane en un clin d'oeil
Afficher les Microphones à Condensateur Petite Membrane dans la fourchette de prix 1500 € - 2000 €
Aller à la catégorie Microphones à Condensateur Petite Membrane
Aller à la catégorie Microphones
Voir les infos pour le constructeur Schoeps
Schoeps Microphones en un clin d'oeil