MXR M77 Custom Badass Modified O.D
The MXR Distortion+ was one of the first good sounding distortion pedals in the 70s (the name distortion is actually misleading - it was one of the first overdrives).
With the MXR 78 Custom Badass Distortion, the good old tradition was combined with new, sensible features. For example, a tone control for tonal flexibility and a crunch switch provide the possibility of choosing between two different distortion characteristics.
The MXR 77 is an even more advanced version, with a 100 Hz controller that can make the sound thinner or ensure stacking wumms. The Badass always sounds tube-like and musical!
- Analogue distortion pedal
- Modified M78 pedal with additional 100 Hz cut and boost control
- Controls for output, tone and distortion
- "Bumb" switch for alternative voicing with bass and mid-boost
- 2 Status LED
- Sturdy metal housing
- Operation via 9V battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter (optional, not included)
Nous apprécions vos commentaires et mettons tout en œuvre afin de résoudre les problèmes le plus rapidement possible.