GC Carstensen Verlag E-Gitarren
Electric Guitar TextbookIn the more than 60 years of its history, many hundreds of different electric guitar designs have been developed. Many important, but also small steps were needed to bring the electric guitar to its current maturity.
This manual not only describes every aspect of the electric guitar, it also shows each of its technical development. It chronicles many useful developments and some pioneering innovation, but also is not afraid to expose much nonsense in the electric guitar history. From the headstock, neck and fingerboard to the body, you'll be familiarised with every detail of the instrument, including the machine heads, saddle, frets, pickups, even the strap pin. For each component, the authors show with great know-how and attention to detail their respective functions, but also bring interesting historical aspects and sometimes amusing details and anecdotes, which show why some ideas have prevailed, but not others.
Furthermore, the book provides background knowledge by, for example, describes it, the importance of the wood and the strings on the sound. Thus, the glues used in the guitar making are explained and analyzed the materials for painting. A color section presents trend-setting models of guitar history. Professional tips for maintenance and adjustment of the instrument which are useful for everyone complete this standard work.
"Electric Guitars" thus provides a comprehensive and exciting insight into the design and development of this fascinating instrument. After reading it you will see the electric guitar with new eyes.
- Everything about the construction and history of the electric guitar
- By Paul Day, Heinz Rebellius and Andre Waldemaier
- Foreword by Paul Reed Smith
- Designs of headstocks to bodys
- All wooden claves and their sounds
- The hardware mechanics, vibrato systems, etc.
- Pickups and electronics
- The vintage myth
- Tips for maintenance
- In German language
- ISBN 978-3-910098-20-6
|Thème||Guitare et basse|
D'autres clients se sont décidés ainsi
Les clients qui ont visualisés ce produit achètent ceci:
- Aller à la catégorie Livres Spécialisés Instruments
- Aller à la catégorie Livres Spécialisés
- Aller à la catégorie Méthodes, Partitions, DVDs & Livres Spécialisés
- Voir les infos pour le constructeur GC Carstensen Verlag
- GC Carstensen Verlag Méthodes, Partitions, DVDs & Livres Spécialisés en un clin d'oeil
- Version imprimable de cette page