1533 hakuosumaa. Näytetään tuotteet 1–25.
Näkyvissä hinnoissa ALV on mukana Ilmainen toimitus alkaen 199 €
Vertaile Lisäys (Poista)
Condenser Microphone Cardioid/ hyper cardioid (changeable with PPC), Operates with 48V phantom power or 2x 1.5 V AA battery, Switch with battery LED, Plug on HF shelf with PB-1000, Frequency range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz, Electric impedance: 200...
- Cardioid/ hyper cardioid (changeable with PPC)
- Operates with 48V phantom power or 2x 1.5 V AA battery
- Switch with battery LED
Condenser MicrophoneThe MCE 530 is a cardioid condenser microphone suitable for both project studios and semi-professionals. Its plastic casing is strengthened with carbon fibres and is extremely light and rugged. Its small and short design permits flexible and unobtrusive positioning....
- Overload resistant
- Slim, unobtrusive design
Compact Preamp With a built-in effects processor for vocalists with acoustic guitars, Diverse vocal and guitar effects, Harmonies with up to 4 voices controlled by the guitar signal or manual key settings, Looper function with 80 seconds of recording...
- With a built-in effects processor for vocalists with acoustic guitars
- Diverse vocal and guitar effects
- Harmonies with up to 4 voices controlled by the guitar signal or manual key settings
Microphone Stereo Set 2x Smal condenser microphones KM 184 (with continual serial number), Cardioid, 2x WNS 100 Windscreen, 2x SG 21 Stand joint, Colour: Matte black
- 2x Smal condenser microphones KM 184 (with continual serial number)
- 2x WNS 100 Windscreen
Condenser Clip Microphone for the Ovid System Cardioid, 20 - 20,000 Hz, Flexible gooseneck for simple appliance to instrument, 3-Pin mini XLR connector for operation with t.bone wireless systems (also suitable for AKG wireless systems), Length of gooseneck: 130...
- 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Flexible gooseneck for simple appliance to instrument
Pickup Anthem internal pickup "Tru-Mic" system, Incl. Element Pickup and sound hole preamp
- Anthem internal pickup "Tru-Mic" system
- Incl. Element Pickup and sound hole preamp
Professional preamp / DI box for acoustic guitar With reverb and chorus, Volume, Bass, Treble, Gain, Shape, Phase controls, Ground / lift, Separate controls for reverb and chorus, Status LEDs, Instrument input, Line input, Outputs: jack / headphone /...
- With reverb and chorus
- Volume, Bass, Treble, Gain, Shape, Phase controls
- Ground / lift
Multi-effects pedal Classic T-Rex effects & stereo looper for acoustic guitar in a compact housing, Fullband compressor, Classic warm chorus / detune, Delay with tap tempo, High-quality Hall algorithms with shimmer, Boost (post-effect), 3-band EQ, Automatic feedback suppression, Integrated...
- Classic T-Rex effects & stereo looper for acoustic guitar in a compact housing
- Fullband compressor
- Classic warm chorus / detune
Pickup System Humbucker pickup and flexible cardioid microphone, Microphone/Pickup fader, Microphone bass extension/roll-off switch, Active electronics and neodymium magnets, Pre-wired output socket (can be installed permanently), Easy installation without modifications to the instrument, Battery life: approx. 100 hours
- Humbucker pickup and flexible cardioid microphone
- Microphone/Pickup fader
- Microphone bass extension/roll-off switch
Active Pickup SetGuitar hero Zakk Wylde prefers the rare combination: Single Cut + EMG and sounds impressive with that. That's why the Zakk Wylde Pro Set consists of one EMG 81 for the bridge position (causing a long sustain and...
- 1x EMG 81 & 1x EMG 85 Humbucker
- EMGs exclusive solderless installation system
- 2x 25k Long shaft volume potentiometer
PickupThe first humbucker was the PAF by Seth Lover (the PAF gets its name from the "patent applied for" sticker which was stuck on its underside), and this was subsequently found on the legendary Gibson guitars, including Les Paul, SG,...
- The ultimate reissue of the legendary PAF
- Clear, bluesy sound to fat, sustain-rich lead sound
New pickup system for acoustic guitars Undersaddle, Acoustic Matrix narrow format (2.3mm) copolymer pickup, Active Infinity preamp with endpin, Characteristics / Voicing of preamp is switchable to adapt to all guitar body sizes, types and performance situations, Small sound...
- Acoustic Matrix narrow format (2.3mm) copolymer pickup
- Active Infinity preamp with endpin
True Condenser Microphone With gold sputtered 1/2" diaphragm, Cardioid, Satin nickel finish, Very low noise, Full frequency response, Active electronics: JFET impedance converter, Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, Sensitivity: -38 db at 1v / Pa + -2...
- With gold sputtered 1/2" diaphragm
- Satin nickel finish
Preamp for Acoustic Guitars "Soft Knee" compressor circuit, 4-Band EQ with bass, mid, treble and high-pass filter, 2 Reverb effects, 2 Delay effects, 2 Chorus effects, Flanger and tremolo effects, Foot switchable boost function, Switchable phase reversal, DI output,...
- "Soft Knee" compressor circuit
- 4-Band EQ with bass, mid, treble and high-pass filter
- 2 Reverb effects
Pickup-Set for Electric-Bass Geezer Butler signature set, Passive, Alnico 5 magnets, 1 P-Style split coil, 1 J-Style single coil, Solder connection, Colour: Black, Including solderless install system, 2x 1x 250k 250k tone potentiometer, 1 mono output jack, mounting screws,...
- Geezer Butler signature set
- Alnico 5 magnets
Fishman Platinum Stage Analog Preamp 1 Instrument input: 6.3 mm jack, 1 Amplifier output: 6.3 mm jack, 1 Balanced DI output with Pre / Post EQ switch and Auto-Ground-Lift, 17 V Class A Preamp, 4-Band tone control with sweep-mids...
- 1 Instrument input: 6.3 mm jack
- 1 Amplifier output: 6.3 mm jack
- 1 Balanced DI output with Pre / Post EQ switch and Auto-Ground-Lift
Active Pickup The EMG-81 is a pickup with high output. It is best suited for high volumes and amps with master volume. If the amp is sufficiently overdriven, the pickup produces aggressive to razor-sharp attacks (especially important with a...
- Resonant frequency: 2.25 kHz
- RMS output: 1.25 V
- Peak output: 1.75 V
Complete Pickup Set The SLV models have been specially developed for Steve Lukather and are only available in this set. Prewired, On black pearloid pickguard, Black potentiometer knobs, Pickup SLV / SLV / 85, 5-Way switch, Volume...
- On black pearloid pickguard
- Black potentiometer knobs
DI Box Highest quality studio microphone simulation with revised AURA technology, The output of a bridge or soundhole pickup is mixed with one of the many sound images, 128 Preinstalled AURA sound images for almost any acoustic instrument, 24-bit...
- Highest quality studio microphone simulation with revised AURA technology
- The output of a bridge or soundhole pickup is mixed with one of the many sound images
- 128 Preinstalled AURA sound images for almost any acoustic instrument
Small Mambrane Condenser Microphone With exchange capsule (1x cardioid and 1x omnidirectional), Gold-plated XLR connector, Accessories: clamp, wind shield, case, 48 V Phantom power required
- With exchange capsule (1x cardioid and 1x omnidirectional)
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Accessories: clamp, wind shield, case
Condenser Microphone For stage and studio operation, Elastically mounted 3/4" true condenser capsule - externally polarized, Cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Peak SPL: 140 dB, Sensitivity: 12 mV, Inherent noise: 16 dBA, Operated with 48 V phantom...
- For stage and studio operation
- Elastically mounted 3/4" true condenser capsule - externally polarized
Condenser Microphones Ideal for overhead, hihat, percussion, acoustic guitar, Polar pattern: cardioid, Nickel plated, Switchable HP (75/ 150 Hz) and pad (-10/ -20 dB), CK 1 capsule, Includes windshield W90 and stand adapter SA60
- Ideal for overhead, hihat, percussion, acoustic guitar
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Nickel plated
Jazz Pickup SetTo introduce the jazz bass pickup is no longer necessary. Since the introduction in the 50's the bass and its pickups really became classics. With the CS60 Jazz Lead Fenders' custom shop provides a version with...
- For electric bass
- Bridge & neck position
- Custom shop 60 jazz
Piezo Transducer Pickup For acoustic guitars, gypsy and resonator guitars, ukuleles and mandolins, etc., Maple case, Simple assembly, Instrument surface is unaffected, Long-lasting adhesive included, Includes cable with jack socket - can be attached to the belt pin
- For acoustic guitars, gypsy and resonator guitars, ukuleles and mandolins, etc.
- Maple case
- Simple assembly
Hinnat sisältävät 24% ALV:n ja hinnat ovat voimassa toistaiseksi. Tuotteiden saatavuus voi vaihdella - kiireellisissä tilauksissa ota yhteyttä puhelimitse. Emme ole vastuussa kirjoitusvirheistä tai muista mahdollisista inhimillisistä tai tekniikasta johtuvista epätarkkuuksista annetuissa tiedoissa. *OVH = tuotteen ohjevähittäishinta Saksassa.