Thomann 3AM 3/4 Europe Double Bass
This solid wood 3/4 double bass, made in Europe, has a blackwood fingerboard, which is a great alternative to ebony in terms of sound, look and feel.
The blackwood, harvested from plantation pinewood (Pinus radiata), is used to preserve natural ebony resources and protect rainforests.
- 3/4 size
- Ideal for jazz and classical music
- Warm, round tone with beautiful sustain
- Solid, back not arched
- Height adjustabe bridge
- Blackwood fingerboard
- Semi-matte lacquer finish
- With D'Addario Helicore strings
- Colour: Amber
- Includes Bellacura care set consisting of microfibre cloth and 20 ml Bellacura
- Made in Europe
- Made ready to play in Germany in the Thomann specialist string-instrument workshop
All acoustic double basses are adjusted and set up individually in our workshop for the desired playing situation/style (jazz, classical, rockabilly, ...). For online orders, please use the "Comment" text field to specify the desired action. We ask for your understanding that shipping will be delayed by approx. two to three days due to these finishing and setting operations. Double basses are delivered by freight carrier. Please contact our department directly with any questions at 09546 / 9223-370 (Germany) or at email@example.com.
|back||Flat solid maple|
Odotamme palautettanne ja korjaamme mahdolliset virheet pikimmiten.