Unfortunately, after several uses (around 10-15 rental gigs for each of the cables), 3 out of 6 cables failed a cable test. My Behringer CT100 cable tester shows that the faulty cables have intermittent connection when you touch the XLR connectors in the tester gently. I never tested the cables when they arrived, so I presume this was due to normal wear. All the three of my faulty cables have no signs of external wear (no cuts or so). I discovered that one of the cables was faulty when a DI-box failed to run when powered by a mixing console phantom power supplied through one of these cables, so I did a quick test and found out the result above.