Very High Quality RCA Cable
The CORONA conveys our idea of â€‹â€‹a fast, precise and musical cable. It has a large cross section of 0.50 mm² and is therefore well insulated with a foamed PE.
With its triple shielding (2 x Cu braid, each with 96% coverage + semiconductor carbon), all interference factors will remain ineffective.
The connector HICON HI-CM13 is gold-plated, insulated with Teflon and has the patented compression system. In this system, the sleeve is first loosened and rotated backwards after insertion. The pressure creates a perfect connection to the RCA panel socket. The counterpart is the gold-plated and angled HI-CMA01.
- For phono / RCA connections that expect heavy interference, as well as for more demanding studio applications
- Very fast, precise and musical sound
- Complex triple shielding (2x Cu braid each with 96% coverage + semiconductor)
- Shields against the strongest of interference
- Visually appealing
- Gold-plated Hicon RCA plugs, Teflon-insulated and Hicon compression technology
- Package contents: 2 Colour-coded individual cables
- Length: 3 m