Stereo Acoustic Amp
The compact stereo acoustic amp with clever features! Roland presents the brand new AC-60 acoustic amp: with its fantastic stereo sound, many features, compact construction and - last but not least - thanks to its unbeatable value for money, it overshadows all other amps in this field! This is the optimal amplifier for musicians with acoustic instruments!
- With 2x 30 Watt
- 2 Channels: Guitar and Mic/Line with phantom power
- Automatic anti-feedback function
- 3 Different Chorus effects
- Reverb for acoustic instruments; Delay
- Guitar channel switchable to magnetic or piezo pickup
- Subwoofer output for increased bass
- Tuner output
- Stereo AUX in for external sound sources
- Stereo XLR outputs
- Foot pedal connector for Chorus on/off, Reverb/Delay on/off, Mute on/off and Anti-Feedback on/off
- Built-in tilt stand (for better acoustic projection) and speaker stand flange mount
- Bag included
Big Sound in a Compact Package
The AC-60 is a marvel of amplifier design, using the latest DSP technology to deliver a pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its compact size. This stereo acoustic amp (30w x 2) offers brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus including a new “wide” mode, plus shimmering reverb tailored specifically for acoustic guitar. And if it’s more low-end you crave, the AC-60 even gives you a Subwoofer output.
A Marvel of Convenience
The dual-channel AC-60 offers both a Guitar channel and a Mic/Line channel with Phantom Power. This makes it the perfect companion for coffee houses and small club gigs. The Guitar channel gives you a choice between piezo and magnetic pickup inputs, plus powerful Anti-Feedback controls. Rounding out this package is a Mute switch for silent tuning and a Stereo Line Out for connection to mixing consoles and PA systems.
|Power in Watts||60|
|Speaker size||2x 6,5"|
|External FX Loop||No|
Odotamme palautettanne ja korjaamme mahdolliset virheet pikimmiten.