Presonus ADL 600 Tube Amp
2-Channel Tube PreampThe Presonus ADL 600 is an analogue 2-channel microphone preamp, designed by Anthony DeMaria. The device has a discreet design and provides three tubes for each channel. It is handmade in the USA and is designed to provide a warm, soft and clear sound.
Hi-Z, line and four different microphone impedances can be set on the input side. Furthermore a 3-way knob is located on the device for the 6 dB high-pass filter, which engages selectively at 40, 80 or 120 Hz.
Other knobs control the input in 5 dB steps, as well as the output in the range between -10 dB and +10 dB. The ADL 600 furthermore provides a switchable 48V phantom power, and -20 dB attenuation. The signal level of the input is displayed on a eight-segment LED and on a VU meter for the output.
- High-voltage class A design
- Three tubes per channel
- Quality switches and knobs
- Analogue VU meters and LED displays
- Switchable input impedance
- Adjustable gain
- Switchable high-pass filter
- Inputs and outputs transformer balanced
- 19" Rack format with 2U installation height
- High-quality handmade