|MusicBelongsEverywhere - Contest|
Music conquers the world! With just a little creativity, you can win amazing prizes in our contest!Music conquers the world! And you can be a part of it and inspire others.
Grab your instrument, your band mates, a (mobile) camera and off you go: give a spontaneous mini-concert for friends, passers-by, or whoever is there at a remote place like a public bus or airport lounge ;-) Show what you’re made of and inspire others! Record your performance and share it on your social network channels - by the way, you also have the chance to win the following prizes:
1st prize: Thomann voucher in the amount of 1,000 Euro
2nd prize: Thomann voucher in the amount of 500 Euro
3rd prize: Thomann voucher in the amount of 250 Euro
Participation & Expiration
- Give a spontaneous short concert with your band, orchestra, or solo etc. in an unusual place and give your viewers an unforgettable moment.
- An "unusual place" refers to places where music/musicians aren’t usually suspected (see above). Festivals, rehearsal rooms etc. do not apply to said places, for example ;)
- Record your performance on video (guideline: max. 60 seconds)
- Upload your video between March 29 and April 17, 2017 directly (!) to Facebook, YouTube and/or Instagram
- set your profile/entry to public
- Include the appropriate hashtags: #MusicBelongsEverywhere and #Thomann, or tags: MusicBelongsEverywhere and Thomann (hashtags for Facebook, tags for Youtube), so that we can find your posts using the search function.
- Additional text to the video is of course always welcome ;)
- The jury consisting of our 5 community managers, will announce the winners on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
A little hint: the winner is not decided based on the actual music, but rather the overall package i.e. originality, creativity, humor, entertainment, performance and musical performance. Please do not forget to set your profile to "public", otherwise your video can not be viewed and therefore excluded from participating in the contest.
We look forward to your videos and wish you lots of fun!
Terms and conditions for participation – #MusicBelongsEverywhere
Disclaimer: Participating in this online contest as well as the chance of winning are not connected or dependent on a purchase of goods from Thomann GmbH! This contest is in no way connected to Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook.
The participation in this online contest on the Thomann-Blog, on Facebook as well as other media of Thomann as well as the process and terms are regulated and defined by the following conditions:
§ 1 Organiser
VAT Nr.: DE257375233
Tax Number (DE): 207/132/90050
Registry Court: Amtsgericht Bamberg
Registry Number: HRB 5862
Location of registration: Burgebrach
Representing chief executive: Hans Thomann
§ 2 Participation & Expiration
- This prize draw will take place from 29.03.2017 to 17.04.2017 on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
- In order to participate in the contest, interested parties must post a video (guideline 60 seconds) during the above-mentioned period, in which they make music in an unusual place. In the video, the participant must themselves be seen and the (unusual) place must clearly be recognized. The contest submission i.e. music video must then be uploaded using the hashtags and tags #MusicBelongsEverywhere and #Thomann in the description on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram (direct!).
- Facebook: In the description / text contribution, #MusicBelongsEverywhere and #Thomann must be specified.
- YouTube: #MusicBelongsEverywhere and #Thomann must be specified in the title and tags
- Instagram: #MusicBelongsEverywhere and #Thomann must be specified in the description / text entry
A few lines about the video are of course welcome. The contest is limited to one video per participant, but it can be posted on the 3 social networks. After the end of the contest, all entries will be evaluated, which means: If you want, you can delete your video after the publication and upload a new post if you wish to make improvements, have a better idea etc. Please note: the profile of the participant must be public. By uploading the video with the use of the aforementioned hashtags and tags, the individual participant agrees to these conditions of participation. An “unusual place” is defined here as a place where one would not suspect music to begin with. An example would be: behind a butcher’s counter, in a public sauna or in a refrigerator. A “usual” place, on the other hand, is a place where music is constantly being made, such as a rehearsal room, festival, etc.
- Facebook: In the description / text contribution, #MusicBelongsEverywhere and #Thomann must be specified.
- In the process of winning the prize, the focus is not the musical level but the overall package consisting of originality, creativity, humor, entertainment, performance and musical performance.
- Only the original creations will be accepted and the video must belong to the participant.
- We would like to point out that those who wish to participate are responsible for the content of their contribution. We appeal here to reason all who wish to participate, that in the preparation of their video, to respect others and the law i.e. not to commit crimes (trespassing, harassment, etc.) and not to bring themselves or others in danger. Should this case occur, we disclaim any responsibility or claims for damages. Be respectful to others and their personal rights. In general, we always advise you to ask permission in case of uncertainty.
§ 3 Settlement
After the correct participation, a jury will select the lucky winner. After the campaign, Thomann will announce the winner in the Facebook comments. The winner will be notified by the organizer by means of a direct message to Facebook and can be published on all Thomann channels, stating the name, surname and place of residence. The winner expressly agrees with this form of publication.
Important: The winners will confirm to the organizer within 72 hours that they accept the prize and communicate the information required for the transmission of the prize.
The entitlement to the prize shall expire if the awarding or transmission of the prize for reasons which are related to the winner, can not take place. This applies in particular if a winner does not confirm the acceptance of the prize within the time limit. In this case the organizer reserves the right to determine a new winner. It is important that contestants have enabled their messaging function on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, otherwise prize transmission can be significantly more difficult and thus unlikely.
§ 4 Contest exclusion
- Employees of Thomann GmbH, affiliated cooperating partner as well as their relatives (e.g. parents, siblings or spouses) are excluded from participation.
- Important: The contestant’s profile/entry and Facebook messages must be public/active, otherwise the jury will not be able to view or rate the entry and notify the winners. Whose profile or profit contribution is not public (and thus not accessible to the jury) and can not be reached via the message function, might be excluded from the competition.
- The posted content must be original content owned by the participants.
- In the event of a breach of these terms of participation, in particular by the use of unauthorized equipment and other manipulations, the organizer reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition. If applicable, prizes can also be recognized and reclaimed retroactively.
- In the case of criminal offenses etc. we reserve the right to exclude participants and their contribution.
- The lyrics, including the video material, must not convey racist, violence-glorifying, openly sexual, offensive, discriminatory content or use inappropriate language. Entries which are contrary to these provisions can be excluded from further competition.
§ 5 Prizes
- The first place of the contest will be awarded a Thomann gift certificate worth 1000 euros. Second place a Thomann gift voucher worth 500 euros and third place a gift voucher worth 250 euros. We reserve the right to award additional prizes. The vouchers are issued in the form of online credit.
- The final prize that will be selected or presented by way of this contest does not necessarily have to be strictly identical to the prize received by the winner. It may differ in model, colour or the like.
- The material prize will be transferred by the organiser or a third person via mail carrier, package service or post office to the postal address provided by the winning participant.
The delivery cost will be guaranteed only for the immediate transport to the provided address. Additional transportation costs or customs have to be paid for by the winning participant.
In case a package delivery service is assigned to transport the winnings, that service provider will contact the recipient in order to arrange an appointment for delivery.
- The exchanging of the prize in general, en exchange for cash or any other prize exchanges are ruled out.
- The claim to the prize or the winning entry can not be transferred to a third person.
§ 6 Privacy
- The participant agrees, that the organiser will store all information required for the conduct of the contest for the duration of the contest. The organiser has partially authorised third parties (“cooperation partners”) to perform services necessary to execute and succesfully conclude the contest. Provided information of the participants will be stored by those cooperation partners only for the duration of the contest. All provided data will be permanently erased after conducting and the finalisation of the contest.
By participating in this contest, the participant agrees that provided data will be processed by third parties and in particular that the organiser will provide said data to third parties.
The participants can revoke their agreement to the processing of their data at any time. Given that case, it might be necessary to exclude the participants from the contest. Furthermore, participants are entitled to all rights provided by the Federal Data Protection Act. in terms of disclosure and correction in respect to their provided data.
All the aforementioned rights can be received and perused by sending a written message to this postal address:
z. Hd. des Datenschutzbeauftragten
Or alternatively they can be requested and received via email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- The organiser is obligated to protect the participant’s privacy and guarantees to process the data according to the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, the Telemediengesetz as well as the Europäischen Datenschutzrichtlinie (95/46/EG) and the EU Datenschutzrichtlinie für elektronische Kommunikation 02/58/EG.
In this regard we also refer to our general privacy regulations which can be found at: http://www.thomann.de/de/tho_privacypolicy.html
§ 7 Advertising & Media
- All participants of this competition agree that their contest entry may be distributed and published via the Internet and other media. It is agreed that such dissemination will not create any financial or other claims against Thomann. All participants permit Thomann to use their entries for advertising and promotional purposes, including (but not limited to) radio and television broadcasting, advertising and public performance.
- Participants may revoke the consent given to the processing of their data at any time. In this case, however, the organizer has the right to exclude them from further participation. In addition, they have the rights to information and correction provided by the Federal Data Protection Act regarding the collected data. The winners of this competition consent to the use of their names (including any artist names), photographs for promotional purposes relating to this contest, including publication in printed form and on the internet.
§ 8 Liability
- Thomann GmbH will be freed of any and all obligations after delivery of the prize.
- Thomann GmbH is not liable for bankruptcy of a cooperating partner or consequences following a bankruptcy or for these occurrences interfering with the conduct of the contest.
- Thomann assumes no responsibility or liability for any material damage, injury, illness or violation to personal rights etc. of others, during the compilation of the contest entry, all participants are solely responsible for this.
§ 9 Other
- Redress by way of the courts is precluded
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany is the only law that is applicable with the exception of any regulations of international private law that must be followed.