GC Carstensen Verlag Nuotit, kirjat ja DVD:t
12 hakuosumaa. Näytetään tuotteet 1–12.
Näkyvissä hinnoissa ALV on mukana Ilmainen toimitus alkaen 199 €
Textbook Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers, By Bobby Owinski, 2nd Edition, 373 Pages, Format: DIN A4, In German language, ISBN 978-3-910098-44-2 Contents: Introduction, Part 1 Mixing in stereo:, Background information, 1....
- Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers
- By Bobby Owinski
- 2nd Edition
The P.A. manual Practical introduction to the professional sound systems, Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented., All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book, The first focus is on important acoustic and electrotechnical principles, followed by...
- Practical introduction to the professional sound systems
- Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented.
- All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book
Reference Book Mastering Audio, Next to art and technology, mastering is the final creative step in audio production, mastering engineers help to present music in the best possible way, This book combines the technical and artistic aspects and appeals...
- Mastering Audio
- Next to art and technology, mastering is the final creative step in audio production, mastering engineers help to present music in the best possible way
- This book combines the technical and artistic aspects and appeals to advanced and professional sound engineers and sound engineers
The recording studio manual - practical introduction to the professional recording techniqueFrom the basics of acoustics to the use and selection criteria of microphones, mixing consoles, speakers and everything around the recording studio Hubert Henle graduated with a...
- By Hubert Henle
- 396 Pages
- Format: A5
Reference Book "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers, By Bobby Owsinski, The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently,...
- "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers
- By Bobby Owsinski
- The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently
Textbook Everything about the design and history of acoustic guitars, Steel-String guitars, archtops, classical guitars, Design and construction, Wooden claves and their sounds, Electronics and amplification, Vintage models and vintage reissues, Advice for the new and second-hand purchase, Professional...
- Everything about the design and history of acoustic guitars
- Steel-String guitars, archtops, classical guitars
- Design and construction
Textbook Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins, Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology, Applications in the studio and on stage, Parameters and functions, Hardware and software versions, Signal routing and effects paths, Practical user tips for...
- Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins
- Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology
- Applications in the studio and on stage
GC Carstensen Verlag Mastern wie die Profis. Reference book for mastering. A systematic introduction to the art of music mastering. ( german language)
Reference Book Guide for introduction into home recording, By Andreas Hau, In German language Contents: Homerecording today, Basic equipment - sound cards and audio software, Periphery / monitoring monitor boxes and controllers, Front-end microphones and...
- Guide for introduction into home recording
- By Andreas Hau
- In German language
GC Carstensen Verlag Music Tool iPad, Music Tool iPad, The compact Guide to practical entry, Stephan Haewß, this compact guide shows you which is the best model for their claims and explains the different ways how iPad connect Intsruments, microphones,...
GC Carstensen Verlag Das Homerecording Handbuch by Roland Enders: new, revised edition 2003; 496 pages, DIN A5 bound, incl. sample- CD; in German language
Electric Guitar TextbookIn the more than 60 years of its history, many hundreds of different electric guitar designs have been developed. Many important, but also small steps were needed to bring the electric guitar to its current maturity. ...
- Everything about the construction and history of the electric guitar
- By Paul Day, Heinz Rebellius and Andre Waldemaier
- Foreword by Paul Reed Smith
Hinnat sisältävät 24% ALV:n ja hinnat ovat voimassa toistaiseksi. Tuotteiden saatavuus voi vaihdella - kiireellisissä tilauksissa ota yhteyttä puhelimitse. Emme ole vastuussa kirjoitusvirheistä tai muista mahdollisista inhimillisistä tai tekniikasta johtuvista epätarkkuuksista annetuissa tiedoissa. *OVH = tuotteen ohjevähittäishinta Saksassa.