Electro Harmonix Microsynth
Guitar Mono Synthesizer
Electro Harmonix has always been an experimental company and so it is not surprising that once again a very special pedal has been offered in the "Microsynth".
A typical analog filter which can be adjusted easily via the 10 sliders, enabling wild and modern creations typical of the fat Moog sounds. Simply experiment and look forward to discovering ever more new sounds. Only your keyboardist might end up a bit jel ....
- Vintage analog sounds (Moog-like)
- Octave Up, Sub Octave, Square Wave
- Resonant filter section
- 10 Sliders for setting the sound
- From percussive up to soft bowed effects
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 120 x 145 x 64 mm
- Incl. power supply
Odotamme palautettanne ja korjaamme mahdolliset virheet pikimmiten.