DPA d:screet IMK-SC4061
Microphone SetThe 4061 has a very clear, detailed and natural sound quality and offers the user many possibilities of placement in order to get the desired timbre for the recording or the required amplification in the sound application.
It can handle signal peaks up to 144 dB without overdriving, making it possible to use the microphone itself with snare drums, trumpets, guitar and bass amplifiers or other sources with high sound pressure.
- Microphone 4061 omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 123 dB SPL
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 30 - 40 ohms
- Max. SPL: 144 dB
- Noise Ratio: 26 dB (A)
- Including phantom / XLR adapter DAD 6001
- With extensive accessories for installing the microphone on or in various instruments
|XLR Phantom Power Adapter||Yes|