87 hakuosumaa. Näytetään tuotteet 26–50.
Näkyvissä hinnoissa ALV on mukana Ilmainen toimitus alkaen 199 €
Ei osumia :-(
Rajauksesi poisti kaikki osumat!
Rajauksesi poisti kaikki osumat!
Poista hakuehtosi ja aloita uudelleen tai käytä aikaisemmin valittuja hakuehtoja.
- For trombone slides with wide holes from about 13.34 mm
- Plastic coated cleaning rod of stainless steel with thread on the front end, which is provided with a protective cap when not in use
- Flexible brush that can be screwed onto the cleaning rod for thorough wet cleaning of the inner slide including the crook
- Semi-permanent coating material especially developed for slides and valves of brass instruments, Heyday's slide makes common lubricants unnecessary on ideal conditions.
- The slides or valves to be treated must be cleaned thoroughly and degreased (we recommend HEYDAY’S – Preclean).
- Now you only need to spray a thin and even layer of HEYDAY’S – slide onto the inner stockings or the valve. Finally, let “harden” for one hour.
- Surface coating especially suitable for massive silver or silver plated musical instruments
- Specially developed semi-permanent, ultra-thin clear coating of surfaces for the protection against tarnishing
- That invisible tarnish protection keeps travers flutes, plated brasswind instruments, keywork of woodwind instruments brilliant for a month
- Non-woven, micro-filament high-quality cloth for your instrument's care and protection
- Its threads are even finer and softer than those of common microfibre fabrics. Furthermore, they are non-woven, knitted, and compressed by the means of a jet.
- Very advantageous structure with better cleaning effects and longer durability
Cleaning Brush Set
- Special tool for every trombonist for an effective cleaning of the sliding face of the outer stockings of trombone slides.
- When used together with HEYDAY’S – clean brass & bronze, the outer slides will be cleaned from soil, oxidation and residues. As a result, the sliding performance increases evidently.
- The brush will be simply screwed on HEYDAY’S – Slide Cleaning Rod and can be easily replaced if worn.
- For every trombonist to thoroughly clean the outer slides
- When used together with HEYDAY’S – Clean Brass & Bronze, the outer slides will be cleaned from soil, oxidation and residues. As a result, the sliding performance increases evidently.
Cleaning Rod For every brass player for the thorough and controlled cleaning of mouth pipes, reeds...
- By using HEYDAY'S - clean brass & bronze, mouthpipes, valve bushings, etc. are freed from dirt, oxidation and deposits
- Mouthpipes hold longer and valves slide again much better
- The brush is simply screwed onto the HEYDAY'S - Cleaning Rod and can be replaced inexpensively after wear
- For mouthpieces of woodwinds made of wood or Arundo Donax
- In contrast to common disinfecting sprays or gas sterilisation, its anti-microbiotic and virus-inactivating effect lasts up to seven days after one single use.
- Ideal for the use in schools, music schools, kindergartens and dealers.
Cleaning Mop for Mouth Pipes
- The HEYDAY'S - Cleaning Mop is the special tool for every brass blower for a thorough and controlled cleaning of mouth pipes
- By applying HEYDAY'S - clean brass & bronze, the inside of the mouth pipe is freed of dirt, oxidation and deposits, and the mouth pipe thus can be longer usable
- The wiper is simply screwed onto the HEYDAY'S - Cleaning Rod and can be replaced inexpensively after wearing out
Clean Brass & Bronze
- Is a new cleaning- and polishing fluid
- Especially developed for bare brasswind and percussion instruments made of copper, brass, bronze, nickel silver and other copper alloys.
- In contrast to common polishes, HEYDAY’S – Clean Brass & Bronze only removes the tarnish film and does not affect the base-metal
- The HEYDAY'S - Slide Cleaning Mop is a special tool for every trombonist for an effective cleaning of the sliding face of the outer stockings of trombone slides
- When used together with HEYDAY’S – clean brass & bronze, the outer stockings will be cleaned from soil, oxidation and residues. As a result, the sliding performance increases evidently.
- The mop will be simply screwed on HEYDAY’S – Slide Cleaning Rod and can be easily replaced if worn.
Cleaning and Polishing Fluid
- Especially developed for silver plated instruments as well as full-silver instruments and other noble metal
- In contrast to common polishes, HEYDAY’S – Clean Silver & Gold only removes the tarnish film and does not affect the base-metal
- Specific, synthetic and round polishing particles gently clean the surface and polish it until it reaches a high gloss finish.
- Myydyimmät tuotteet