Voggenreiter Yleissilmäys tuotteisiin
123 hakuosumaa. Näytetään tuotteet 26–50.
Näkyvissä hinnoissa ALV on mukana Ilmainen toimitus alkaen 199 €
Ei osumia :-(
Rajauksesi poisti kaikki osumat!
Rajauksesi poisti kaikki osumat!
Poista hakuehtosi ja aloita uudelleen tai käytä aikaisemmin valittuja hakuehtoja.
Exercise Book for Guitar By Phil Capone, Short and efficient exercises for acoustic and electric guitar, Optimised workouts, Exercises for right hand and left hand, All levels of difficulty, In notation and tablature, Paperback in ring binder format, CD...
- By Phil Capone
- Short and efficient exercises for acoustic and electric guitar
- Optimised workouts
School for Flute For beginners from 10 years, By Klaus Dapper, Numerous pieces from classical music, international folklore and pop, Illistrations about approach and attitude, Elementary music theory, Information on breathing and exercise technique, Format: DIN A4, 144 Pages,...
- For beginners from 10 years
- By Klaus Dapper
- Numerous pieces from classical music, international folklore and pop
School for Guitar Learning from scratch, without any notes: Entry into the secrets of rock guitar playing style, Incl. CD to play along, Incl. DVD with videos of the most important playing techniques and tricks, Contents First part: Simple...
- Learning from scratch, without any notes: Entry into the secrets of rock guitar playing style
- Incl. CD to play along
- Incl. DVD with videos of the most important playing techniques and tricks
Fingering Chart for GuitarWith over 4,000 chords, it's the perfect reference guide for all guitarists looking for the most common rock, pop, and jazz styles. In addition chapters on playing technique, chord synonyms, power chords, chord derivations and literature references....
- By Norbert Opgenoorth and Jeromy Bessler
Rock Blues Country Harp Workbook The harp (or the harmonica), is enjoying an increase in popularity. Whether in the latest rock music, rich-in-tradition blues, or American country music; the harp is not hard to find across music styles with...
- An introduction to playing the harp / harmonica
- Popular riffs, licks, and intros
- Scale tips for solos
Voggenreiter Das Große Buch Der Stimme +DVD, By Renate Braun: A working book for all singers, New singing styles and -techniques, How to perfect the voice, How to develop a unique sound, Tips on microphones and amps, Incl.mp3-CD with exercises,songs...
Handbook for Electric Guitar By Rod Fogg, Modern playing techniques and music styles, From basic to advanced solo techniques, Over 100 exercises and pieces, In notation and tablature, Format: DIN A4, Hardcover bond, ISBN 978-3-8024-0835-9, 256 pages, In German,...
- By Rod Fogg
- Modern playing techniques and music styles
- From basic to advanced solo techniques
Textbook The Great Book Of Music Theory, The key to the secrets of music, Step-by-step explanation of the basics of music theory, Examples on CD, Spiral binding, In German, Music notation, Principles of the harmony, Scales, Blue Notes, Major...
- The Great Book Of Music Theory
- The key to the secrets of music
- Step-by-step explanation of the basics of music theory
Gitarre Book Without notes, All songs explained as simply as possible, Content: Your first blues, Your first blues handle, Your first blues solo, The 12-bar blues, The blues stop technology, The transitions in the blues (turnaround), The 6s and...
- Without notes
- All songs explained as simply as possible
- Content: Your first blues
Manual with 2 CDs By Dave Hunter, Comprehensive manual of steel string acoustic guitar, Styles: Folk, Rock, Includes 2 CDsContents: History of the instrument, The main manufacturers, Exercises with increasing difficulty, Fingerstyle, Standard notation, tablature, and chord diagrams
- By Dave Hunter
- Comprehensive manual of steel string acoustic guitar
- Styles: Folk, Rock
Easy Rock Bass By Dieter Petereit, Rock, pop, funk, soul and reggae for beginners, Tips for choosing the right instrument, Preparation for play and playing technique, Exercise examples in notes, tablature and CD, Incl. CD, 142 Pages, 1 Fold-out...
- By Dieter Petereit
- Rock, pop, funk, soul and reggae for beginners
- Tips for choosing the right instrument
School for tenor saxophone in B and alto saxophone in Es By Thorsten Skringer, From the right approach to practice-oriented exercises to pieces of blues, jazz and pop, All exercises also available as a video on YouTube, A4, 168...
- By Thorsten Skringer
- From the right approach to practice-oriented exercises to pieces of blues, jazz and pop
- All exercises also available as a video on YouTube
Textbook For beginners and re-beginngers, Support for the enhancement of the ability to assert and persist, as well as the expansion of the range of voices, Notes and exercises for singing in a band, choir, as a soloist or...
- For beginners and re-beginngers
- Support for the enhancement of the ability to assert and persist, as well as the expansion of the range of voices
- Notes and exercises for singing in a band, choir, as a soloist or in the background
Children's Guitar Book By Peter Busch, 108 pages, Din A4, Everything is included on the CD for playing along, Playful and fun introduction to guitar playing, It does not get any easier!Never be bored again!The first song can be...
- By Peter Busch
- 108 pages
- Din A4
Chord tables for four-string bassChord playing on the bass has long since developed from an exotic special discipline to a completely normal playing technique. But chord playing is just one facet in the rich repertoire of today's bassist. Many bassists...
- Over 1,300 chords
- Fretboard diagrams for the major and minor pentatonic
- Major and minor scales in all keys
Instructional book for electric guitar Rock Guitar Special: Continuation to "Peter Bursch`s Rock Guitar", By Peter Bursch, Tips, tricks and exercises in trendy sounds and playing techniques, In tabulature - without notes, 112 pages, ISBN 978-3-8024-0238-8, In German language,...
- Rock Guitar Special: Continuation to "Peter Bursch`s Rock Guitar"
- By Peter Bursch
- Tips, tricks and exercises in trendy sounds and playing techniques
Saxophone Standard Work With CD Bd.2, Output for Eb Alto, By K.Dapper, Incl. CD printable piano music sheet, A textbook for classical, jazz, rock, pop for Eb alto saxophones.
- Output for Eb Alto
- By K.Dapper
Peter Bursch's Guitar DVDMillions of enthusiastic hobby and professional guitarists can not be wrong - Peter Bursch is and will remain Germany's most popular guitar teacher!Using his method one can learn playing the guitar without notes. The time-proven concept of...
- Learn to play the guitar easily without notes!
- Instructional DVD
- Plucking techniques, Blues, Rock, all chords, Picking, changing strings ...
Info Poster For ViolinAll that the violinist needs daily, summarised on a clear poster in large format. Important musical terms, the explanation of the components of violin and bow, the sounds of the main layers, the major scale in any...
- Large format DIN A1 (84 x 59.4 cm landscape)
- Plano / rolled
Voggenreiter, Ukulelen Grifftabelle: Fingering chart for ukulele, More than 1.600c chords, For the tunings G-C-E-A (Standard C) und A-D-F#-Bb, Clear graphs, Chord synonyms, Simple chords and "Cool Chords", Pocket book, 160 pages, ISBN 978-3-8024-0800-7, In German language only
Songbook 160 songs with notes, tabs and picking techniques for guitar, Partly in French, Cover slso specific hammer and picking techniques, From pieces from (A) ”Aber deine Ruhe findest du” to (Z) "Zwischen Kiez and Kudamm"
- 160 songs with notes, tabs and picking techniques for guitar
- Partly in French
- Cover slso specific hammer and picking techniques
Glockenspiel Set, Glockenspiel made of wood, High-quality sound bars made of metal, 2 Wooden mallets, Coloured notes, Incl. Small glockenspiel book, DIN A5 landscape format, 64 pages
- Glockenspiel Set
- Glockenspiel made of wood
- High-quality sound bars made of metal
Ukulele Poster Overview of the simple basic chords for the following tunings: D (A-D-F#-B) and C (G-C-E-A), With vocal chart and overview of the notes on the fretboard, ISBN 978-3-8024-0820-5, DIN A1
- Overview of the simple basic chords for the following tunings: D (A-D-F#-B) and C (G-C-E-A)
- With vocal chart and overview of the notes on the fretboard
- ISBN 978-3-8024-0820-5
The Bass Handbook By Adrian Ashton: Compendium for electric bass, Divided into the two sections "How to play your bass" and "Get to know your bass", In notation and tablature, 256 pages, A4 hardcover, In German language, ISBN...
- By Adrian Ashton: Compendium for electric bass
- Divided into the two sections "How to play your bass" and "Get to know your bass"
- In notation and tablature
Second Part of The Complete Course for Blues GuitaristsThis second part expands and deepenes the knowledge acquired in Volume 1. The Topics included amongst others are pentatonic scales, tremolo on one string, bending on two strings and inverted bendings, shuffle...
- With 23 professional backing tracks on CD to play along.
- Rhythm techniques
- Solo techniques
Hinnat sisältävät 24% ALV:n ja hinnat ovat voimassa toistaiseksi. Tuotteiden saatavuus voi vaihdella - kiireellisissä tilauksissa ota yhteyttä puhelimitse. Emme ole vastuussa kirjoitusvirheistä tai muista mahdollisista inhimillisistä tai tekniikasta johtuvista epätarkkuuksista annetuissa tiedoissa. *OVH = tuotteen ohjevähittäishinta Saksassa.