Professional Line MixerProfessional universal mixer with 16 inputs, which can be used flexibly as a keyboard submixer, as a multi-track monitor mixer, as a gain amplifier or as an effect-return sub-mixer. Its 16 balanced line inputs with high level control are stereo or mono for each section. The ultra low noise circuit ensures transparent sound and maximum headroom.
Flexible for monitoring, recording and effects applications with a + 4 / -10 level adjustment per channel plus monitor / FX send control per section with a master send control. Very user-friendly, illuminated mute switch with clip indicator.
- 16 Balanced line inputs
- Low-noise ULN design
- Balance / volume control and 4 / -10 level selection per channel
- Monitor / FX Send control for each channel plus global master send control for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications
- Illuminated "Mute" switch to "clip" indicator
- Seven-digit LED level meters
- 6.3 mm Stereo jack outputs for the main mix
- Comfortable input source for monitor / FX signal through headphones
- Headphone output on the front panel with it's own volume control
- Durable, encapsulated ALPS® grid potentiometers
- Shielded toroidal transformer for minimum hum
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 44.5 x 483 x 217 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
|Rack Units||1 U|
Odotamme palautettanne ja korjaamme mahdolliset virheet pikimmiten.