Kitara- ja bassoefektit
3114 hakuosumaa. Näytetään tuotteet 1–25.
Näkyvissä hinnoissa ALV on mukana Ilmainen toimitus alkaen 199 €
Guitar Processor Next generation of Dual DSP-based HX Modeling Engine with 4 discrete stereo signal paths, 50 Guitar amplifiers, 12 Bass amplifiers, 37 Cabs, 16 Microphones, 104 Effects, Imports IRs (impulse responses) up to 1024/2048 sample lengths, 12 touch-sensitive...
- Next generation of Dual DSP-based HX Modeling Engine with 4 discrete stereo signal paths
- 50 Guitar amplifiers
- 12 Bass amplifiers
Multi effect pedal More than 100 HX effects, Of which up to 9 effects can be used simultaneously, Import of own Impulse Responses (IRS), Parallel stereo signal paths, Inputs can be switched between line / instrument level, Two assignable...
- More than 100 HX effects
- Of which up to 9 effects can be used simultaneously
- Import of own Impulse Responses (IRS)
Wah-Wah Classics This is the original Wah pedal to create the vintage sounds of rock and roll. Stars like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani and many others have already used it The Cry Baby...
- Equipped with the legendary red Fasel coil
- 100 kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer ensures fast response of the Wah effect
- Hardwire bypass
Multi Effect For Electric Guitar 108 Effect Types, 32 seconds looper, Up to 7 hours of operation time with batteries, 99 Presets, 99 user patches, 3 Footswitches, 1 expression pedal and 1 additional footswitch/expression pedal input, USB port for...
- 108 Effect Types
- 32 seconds looper
- Up to 7 hours of operation time with batteries
Power AdapterEverone buys pedals one after the other, but then sooner or later the question is: How do I power them? Batteries are always empty (and expensive, as well as they're not environmentally friendly) - and the power strip with...
- With 8 x 9V DC (500 mA), 1 x 12V DC (500 mA) and 1 x 12V AC (500 mA) outputs
- Incl. cable set (length of black cables about 50 cm, colored cables about 30 cm)
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 8.5 x 5.0 cm
Backing Band Stomp Box Backing band within a stomp box, Generates bass and drum accompaniment based on your own guitar play, 7 Music genres and 12 song styles selectable per genre, Upload up to 3 different song sections and...
- Backing band within a stomp box
- Generates bass and drum accompaniment based on your own guitar play
- 7 Music genres and 12 song styles selectable per genre
Pedalboard Adjustable and light weight, Rugged powder coated aluminium frame, Carpet covered, Adjustable height and tilt, Easy power supply installation under the frame, Dimensions (H x W x D): 70/85 x 600 x 305 mm, Weight: 4.60 kg, Incl....
- Adjustable and light weight
- Rugged powder coated aluminium frame
- Carpet covered
Active DI Box (Battery/ Phantom Powered) Inputs: XLR and 6.3mm jack, Link: 6.3mm jack, Output: XLR, Output with ground lift, Pad: -20/ 40 dB, Galvanic isolation
- Inputs: XLR and 6.3mm jack
- Link: 6.3mm jack
- Output: XLR
Distortion Pedal The BOSS DS 1 is already a classic among distortion pedals. Compared to the legendary overdrive pedals from BOSS, it provides considerably rougher and more aggressive distortion, which is clearly oriented towards the stack sound of British...
- Hard distortion effect for guitar and keyboard
- Reproduces faithfully all the subtle nuances of the dynamics at any volume
- Controls: Level, Distortion & Tone
Guitar rack Combined guitar rack / effects system and USB 2 audio interface 24-bit / 96 kHz for live and studio, Extensive guitar amp emulations such as Fender, Vox, Marshall and other amps, Stompbox emulations like MXR, Electro-Harmonix, Ibanez,...
- Combined guitar rack / effects system and USB 2 audio interface 24-bit / 96 kHz for live and studio
- Extensive guitar amp emulations such as Fender, Vox, Marshall and other amps
- Stompbox emulations like MXR, Electro-Harmonix, Ibanez
Metronome and chromatic tuner Suitable for guitar, bass, ukulele and violin, Tuning via jack input (signal can be looped through), clip-on pickup or built-in microphone, Meter mode (auto) or sound out mode (manual), Tuning range: 430 - 450 Hz,...
- Suitable for guitar, bass, ukulele and violin
- Tuning via jack input (signal can be looped through), clip-on pickup or built-in microphone
- Meter mode (auto) or sound out mode (manual)
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Tube amplifiers enable a wide range of awesome sounds: from soft jazz over the hardest rock all the way to melancholic blues. A tube amp enhances the power of expression of a guitar by highlighting...
- Bluesy, natural, vintage tube amp sound
- Reacts to every nuance and volume change
- Controls: Level, Tone and Gain
Electro Harmonix 95000 Performance Looper, effects pedal, six mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track per loop, record up to 375 minutes and 100 loops with a 16GB Micro SD card, quick and easy switching between loops, Import / export...
Backing band and looper in stompbox format Generates bass and drum accompaniments based on your own guitar, Integrated looper - Can also be used independently of the accompaniment function, 12 Music genres, each with 12 selectable song styles, Upload...
- Generates bass and drum accompaniments based on your own guitar
- Integrated looper - Can also be used independently of the accompaniment function
- 12 Music genres, each with 12 selectable song styles
Effect Pedal for Acoustic Guitar Multi FX & Pre-Amp, 16 source guitar models / body presets for precise sound reproduction, 15 target guitar models / body presets for sound optimisation, 6.35 mm jack input, Two balanced XLR outputs, High...
- Multi FX & Pre-Amp
- 16 source guitar models / body presets for precise sound reproduction
- 15 target guitar models / body presets for sound optimisation
Effects Pedal Analog delay, Up to 600 ms delay time, Analog signal path, True Bypass, Controls for Delay, Regen and Mix, Foot switch from metal, Sturdy metal housing, Runs on 9 V battery or via the Dunlop ECB-003 AC...
- Analog delay
- Up to 600 ms delay time
- Analog signal path
Universal Power adapter For all battery powered (guitar) effect units, Provides all Line6 Modeling and ToneCore, Boss Twin pedals and vintage effects pedals (center negative) with the necessary voltages, 4x 9 / 12V 100mA, 2x 9V 250mA, 2x 9V...
- For all battery powered (guitar) effect units
- Provides all Line6 Modeling and ToneCore, Boss Twin pedals and vintage effects pedals (center negative) with the necessary voltages
- 4x 9 / 12V 100mA, 2x 9V 250mA, 2x 9V 100 mA or combination of multiple outputs at 18V or 24V
Wampler Paisley Deluxe Overdrive, effects pedal, combines Brad's two favorite Wampler tones in one pedal; the discontinued Underdog on channel 1 and the Paisley drive on channel 2, both sides can be run together with a switchable stacking order or...
Desktop Loopstation For stage and studio, Suitable for e.g. DJs, beatboxers and singers, Operated with hands, Five stereo tracks with dedicated controls, Wide range of input and track effects, Memory for 99 phrases, each containing 5 tracks, External control...
- For stage and studio
- Suitable for e.g. DJs, beatboxers and singers
- Operated with hands
Multi power supply for effect pedals 4 Outputs - adjustable from 9 to 18V, 2 Can be interconnected with the supplied Y-cable and deliver up to 36 V output voltage, The maximum capacity of the 9 V outputs is...
- 4 Outputs - adjustable from 9 to 18V
- 2 Can be interconnected with the supplied Y-cable and deliver up to 36 V output voltage
- The maximum capacity of the 9 V outputs is 300 mA, the variable outputs 500 mA
Bag for Effect Pedals Softly padded, 1 Long outer pocket, 3 Plastic feet, Detachable carrying strap with metal snap hook, 1 Handle, Dimensions inside (W x D x H): 550 x 305 x 105 mm, Colour: Black Suitable for...
- Softly padded
- 1 Long outer pocket
- 3 Plastic feet
Boss RC-1 BK, Looper, 12 minutes recording time, stereo, Unde/Redo function, LED-display for recodring/overdub recording/play modes, mono/stereo in and out, input for external footswitch, 16bit/44,1kHz, dimensions in mm: (WxDxH) 73 x 129 x 59, powered by a 9V battery or...
Compact Preamp With a built-in effects processor for vocalists with acoustic guitars, Diverse vocal and guitar effects, Harmonies with up to 4 voices controlled by the guitar signal or manual key settings, Looper function with 80 seconds of recording...
- With a built-in effects processor for vocalists with acoustic guitars
- Diverse vocal and guitar effects
- Harmonies with up to 4 voices controlled by the guitar signal or manual key settings
Compact headpgone amplifier for electric bass Version: Bass, 9 x Integrated rhythm patterns, Integrated 6.3 mm jack for direct connection onto the bass, 3.5 mm Headphone connector, Aux in for MP3 players, Foldable plug, Operational life: Up to 15...
- Version: Bass
- 9 x Integrated rhythm patterns
- Integrated 6.3 mm jack for direct connection onto the bass
Tap Tempo Pedal Faithful replica of the analog tape-echo classic that is still used today in numerous music productions because of its warm, rich and musical sound . In the 70s, this unit shaped the sound of many successful...
- Perfect simulation of the RE 201 Space Echo
- Mode Selector
Hinnat sisältävät 24% ALV:n ja hinnat ovat voimassa toistaiseksi. Tuotteiden saatavuus voi vaihdella - kiireellisissä tilauksissa ota yhteyttä puhelimitse. Emme ole vastuussa kirjoitusvirheistä tai muista mahdollisista inhimillisistä tai tekniikasta johtuvista epätarkkuuksista annetuissa tiedoissa. *OVH = tuotteen ohjevähittäishinta Saksassa.