Wizoo Publishing Faglitteratur
7 resultat. Produkterne 1–7 vises nu.
Alle priser er inkl. moms Gratis levering fra 199 €
Recording Textbook Special Thomann edition - revised edition 2014, By Karsten Dubsch, Basics of sound engineering at a glance, Components of sound studios simply explained, Installation: acoustics and ergonomics, Languages: German / English
- Special Thomann edition - revised edition 2014
- By Karsten Dubsch
- Basics of sound engineering at a glance
Profiler Guide Kemper Profiler Practice, By Chris Reiss, "Thomann Special" -Edition, Sound engineering knowledge in order to make the best use of the Kemper Profiling Amp, The profile of guitar amps, Editing the sounds, The Kemper Profiler, With professional...
- Kemper Profiler Practice
- By Chris Reiss
- "Thomann Special" -Edition
Microphone GuidesThis microphone guide is designed to help you get an overview and select the right products for your work, your hobby, your passion. Of course, this includes a good portion of background knowledge: Become a microphone expert! Working successfully...
- Microphone types: dynamic, condenser, ribbon
- Polar patterns: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Additional equipment: From pop filter to the preamplifier
Product Guide Behringer X 32 Thomann Special Edition, By Oliver Holzwarth, This guide will deepen your knowledge and provide practical tips not published so far, The practical book explains important functions clearly to cope with the daily challenges of...
- Thomann Special Edition
- By Oliver Holzwarth
- This guide will deepen your knowledge and provide practical tips not published so far
Textbook Sound and PA, Thomann Special Edition, Live sound simply explained, Basics of acoustics, The components of a PA in detail, PA practice for halls up to 1000 spectators, Author: Oliver Holzwarth, Language: German / English
- Sound and PA
- Thomann Special Edition
- Live sound simply explained
Mix & Mastering This guide is designed to provide you with the necessary tools to teach you basic knowledge and to answer important questions about computer-based mixing and mastering, so you can move around safely in this difficult terrain....
- Step by step: The Path of the mix for good-sounding master
- Track by track at the right mix: from drums to vocals
- Effects and Dynamics: From the artificial space for mastering chain
Wizoo Publishing Mobile Recording - Thomann special edition by Kai Schwirzke, perfect audio recordings in any location. Purchasing tips: field and handheld recorders, microphones, computer software and hardware, recording techniques in practice. Language: English/German
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.