WD-40 WD-40 Smart Straw
There are a few items that every musician, technician, or roadie should always have on hand, and this includes WD-40. And it's not without reason that everyone knows and uses it. In its usual habitat, WD-40 is usually seen in small packs with adhesive tapes, tools, and cable ties. However, there is no danger to man when dealing with this lubricating agent.
- Optimal dosage via the spray head or spray tube.
- Lubricates door hinges and gets rid of squeaking noises
- Drives out moisture from electrical connections
- Lubricates and protects locking cylinders, keeping them smooth-running
- Removes the stubborn glue residue leftover from price labels
- Breaks down rust and protects against corrosion
- Content: 500 ml