Walrus Audio Fathom
- Multi-functional digital reverb with sustain switch
- Four Reverb Programs: Reverb (H), Plate (P), Lo-Fi (L), Sonor (S)
- Lo-Fi program: Low-fidelity reverb with adjustable filter width for reverb tail
- Sonor Program: Reverb with high and low octave in reverb tail (comparable to Shimmer)
- Controls: Program, Decay, Dampen, Mix, X (function varies per program)
- Mod switch
- Decay determines the length of the reverb tail
- Dampen controls high pass filter for reverb tail
- X-knob controls pre-delay (reverb and plate program), filter width (LoFi) or octave balance (sonor)
- Sustain switch holds reverb tail (decay at maximum) during actuation
- Mod switch determines modulation intensity for reverb tail (Lo, Med, Hi), momentary or continuous switching
- Trials mode adjustable: reverb tail ends naturally or directly after deactivating the effect
- Power supply: 9 V DC, 100 mA via power supply (not included in delivery, matching power supply available under Art. 409939)
- No battery operation
- True bypass
- Dimensions: 121 x 66 x 41 mm
- Weight: 0.36 kg
- Made in USA
|Ki- / bemeneti konfiguráció||Mono be / mono ki|
Feedback Har du fundet en fejl eller har du kommentarer til denne side?
Tak for din feedback! Vi løser problemet snarest muligt.
ID: 430983 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!