12 resultat. Produkterne 1–12 vises nu.
Alle priser er inkl. moms Gratis levering fra 199 €
Complete Course For Aspiring Blues GuitaristAn easily understandable course helps in the development of rhythm and soloing techniques. With examples in many blues styles. 21 Complete solos, Blues chords, chord progressions and riffs, Turnarounds, Sliding scales and...
- 21 Complete solos
- Blues chords, chord progressions and riffs
Gitarre Book Without notes, All songs explained as simply as possible, Content: Your first blues, Your first blues handle, Your first blues solo, The 12-bar blues, The blues stop technology, The transitions in the blues (turnaround), The 6s and...
- Without notes
- All songs explained as simply as possible
- Content: Your first blues
School for Guitar Learning from scratch, without any notes: Entry into the secrets of rock guitar playing style, Incl. CD to play along, Incl. DVD with videos of the most important playing techniques and tricks, Contents First part: Simple...
- Learning from scratch, without any notes: Entry into the secrets of rock guitar playing style
- Incl. CD to play along
- Incl. DVD with videos of the most important playing techniques and tricks
Exercise Book for Guitar By Phil Capone, Short and efficient exercises for acoustic and electric guitar, Optimised workouts, Exercises for right hand and left hand, All levels of difficulty, In notation and tablature, Paperback in ring binder format, CD...
- By Phil Capone
- Short and efficient exercises for acoustic and electric guitar
- Optimised workouts
Everything that Electric Guitarists Should Know! Clearly compiled on a poster: basic chords, power chords, Barré chords in all keys, pentatonic scales and major and minor scales. In diagrams shown, for immediate use in practice. Indispensable for practicing or checking...
- The notes on the fretboard
- Power chords
Chord Chart Poster for GuitarThe most important basic chords in all keys as a poster. With this basic equipment every song can be accompanied. Whether at home or in the practice room: The indispensable tool for guitarists ...
- The simple chords in all keys
- In clear large format Din A1
- Bessler / Opgenoorth
Instructional book for electric guitar Rock Guitar Special: Continuation to "Peter Bursch`s Rock Guitar", By Peter Bursch, Tips, tricks and exercises in trendy sounds and playing techniques, In tabulature - without notes, 112 pages, ISBN 978-3-8024-0238-8, In German language,...
- Rock Guitar Special: Continuation to "Peter Bursch`s Rock Guitar"
- By Peter Bursch
- Tips, tricks and exercises in trendy sounds and playing techniques
Handbook for Electric Guitar By Rod Fogg, Modern playing techniques and music styles, From basic to advanced solo techniques, Over 100 exercises and pieces, In notation and tablature, Format: DIN A4, Hardcover bond, ISBN 978-3-8024-0835-9, 256 pages, In German,...
- By Rod Fogg
- Modern playing techniques and music styles
- From basic to advanced solo techniques
Second Part of The Complete Course for Blues GuitaristsThis second part expands and deepenes the knowledge acquired in Volume 1. The Topics included amongst others are pentatonic scales, tremolo on one string, bending on two strings and inverted bendings, shuffle...
- With 23 professional backing tracks on CD to play along.
- Rhythm techniques
- Solo techniques
Instructional Guitar Book with CDIn Vivo Guitar - the classic among guitar books! It's all about improvisation, harmonics, playing techniques and learning strategies. Abi von Reininghaus's unorthodox and easy method makes reading about both theory and practice fun and opens...
- By Abi von Reininghaus
- Everything about improvisation, harmonics, playing techniques and learning strategies
- Makes for fun reading and opens up completely new perspectives and possibilities of guitar playing
Electric Guitar Book The extensive electric guitar exercise book, Playing chords and song accompaniment, Music theory and basics, In French language, By Georg Wolf, CD included
- The extensive electric guitar exercise book
- Playing chords and song accompaniment
- Music theory and basics
Instructional Book for Electric Guitar Riffs & tricks, solos, equipment, By Volkmar Kramarz, Over 50 takes, Without notes, In tabulature, In German, Including CD Contents: Introduction, Let's Rock, Baby (rhythm guitar and riffs), Solo Time (with...
- Riffs & tricks, solos, equipment
- By Volkmar Kramarz
- Over 50 takes
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.