Varytec Giga Bar Pix 8 RGB
- With 8 individually controllable segments
- Ideal as decorative lighting with color gradients and for "running lights"
- Better colour mixing with 3-in-1 LEDs
- Flicker-free light thanks to high PWM
- Includes two mounting feet for suspended and standing operation
- Also ideal for use on stages as a pixel effect
- Light source: 144 RGB 3-in-1 SMD LEDs, divided into eight individually controllable segments
- Beam angle: 30°
- Control: DMX (2/3/5/24 channels)
- Automatic programs
- Music control with selectable sensitivity
- Colour macros
- Settings via display with four buttons
- Electronic shutter: 0 - 20 Hz
- Connections: DMX input and output: XLR 3-pin
- Current input and output: IEC
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: max. 25 W
- Black metal housing
- Protection class: IP20
- Dimensions: 1020 x 65 x 80 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Suitable mounting bracket: Art.468331 (not included)
|Number of LEDs||144|
|Individually controllable LEDs||No|
Feedback Har du fundet en fejl eller har du kommentarer til denne side?
Tak for din feedback! Vi løser problemet snarest muligt.
ID: 460683 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!