Digital DelayT-Rex tinkers great pedals; Having become legendary (among bluesmen), the Alberta is a modern Tubescreamer with a great sound. When the first digital delays appeared at the beginning of the 80s, almost all tape echoes or analog delays disappeared. Sure, the new parts were also much more practical, maintenance-friendly and also so sharp in the sound... however, the epiphany was that the last point is not always what you really need. It is so much nicer that you get the old sound again, but with all the advantages that modern technology has to offer.
The T-Rex Replica is (again) one of the masters of this class and comes with a really convincing band simulation , Which has exactly the warmth and musicality that many competitors have lost.
Rhythmic patterns are just as possible as the tempo by tap. For lovers of technology, the part can also be synchronised via MIDI (e.g. from the sequencer).
- Studio Quality Digital Delay or Warm 60s Era Tape Echo Types
- Echo Control
- Repeat Control
- Level Control
- Tempo Control
- Input Level Control
- Brown Switch (Repeat Hi-Cut Filter)
- Subdivision Switch (Delay switchable to 1/4 and 1/8 triode)
- Tap Tempo Switch with LED status
- On / Off Switch with LED status
- 2 x Burr Brown 24-Bit / 200kHz High Quality Converter (A / D and D / A)
- Delay up to 1550 ms
- Jack Input, Output & Direct Output
- 12V DC Input (consumption 113 mA / power supply included)
- Dimensions including buttons: (WxHxD) 100 x 55 x 120 mm
- Weight without battery and packaging: 0.310 kg
- "Guitar Player Editors Pick Award"
|Delay Time||2 s|
Det har andre kunder besluttet sig for
Det køber andre, som har set på dette produkt:
| || 25% købte nøjagtig dette produkt |
|344 € Put i indkøbskurven|
| ||11% købte Strymon Timeline||499 €|
| ||9% købte Source Audio One Series Nemesis Delay||299 €|
| ||9% købte Strymon El Capistan||333 €|
| ||6% købte MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay||189 €|
|Vores mest populære Delays/ ekko|