Steinberg Dorico EDU
Educational Version ATTENTION! This software version can only be purchased under certain conditions defined by the manufacturer! Please note our instructions on EDU conditions under "Downloads" at the bottom of this page before you add the item to your shopping basket!
64-Bit Notation Software
- Single Window interface with direct access to all tools
- Extensive score management
- Unlimited number of note lines, lyrics, simultaneous up- and down-stem voices, and compositions
- Easy creation of layouts for full scores, conductor scores, and instrumental parts with separate settings for page size, score line spacing, and note system layout
- Input via keyboard, mouse or USB / MIDI keyboard
- Print function
- Import and export function of MusicXML, MIDI and graphics formats
- 32-Bit floating point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz resolution
- VST3 compatible (instruments and effects)
- Including virtual instruments with more than 1500 sounds (including Halion Sonic SE2 and the complete Halion Symphonic Orchestra Library)
- VST effects including channel strip modules (Compressor, EQ, Limiter) and convolution reverb
- System requirements: Windows 10 64-bit or Mac OSX 10.11 or higher, Intel or AMD Dual Core processor, 4 GB RAM minimum, 12 GB free hard disk space, DVD-ROM for installation, compatible audio hardware, Internet connection for product activation and registration
- Supported languages: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Italian
Note: Operating instructions are currently only available in English.
Flere produkter fra Steinberg
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.