Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edit. w Mic
Software for Speaker Calibration
- With XREF 20 measuring microphone
- Electret condenser capsule
- Directional characteristic: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 14 mV/Pa
- Dynamic range: 106 dB
- Peak SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Connectors: XLR 3-pin
- Software package includes Reference 4 Measure, Reference 4 DAW plug-in, and Reference 4 Systemwide
- 24 Measuring points for spatial analysis and automatic room size calculation
- Audio calibration engine with up to 16,000 setting points for the most accurate adjustment
- Simulates different monitor speakers and situations
- Driver Range Extension extends the usable frequency range of monitors used
- Frequency response correction for headphones for playback as linear as possible
- Allows better assessment of recordings and mixes via headphones
- Contains 30 new headphone models
- Current list of compatible, measured phones: Sonarworks.com/headphones/supported-headphones
- Includes three activations
Note: Requires 48V phantom power.
- Supported formats: VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OSX 10.12 or later, 1 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, internet connection
|Compatible To PC||Yes|
Feedback Har du fundet en fejl eller har du kommentarer til denne side?
Tak for din feedback! Vi løser problemet snarest muligt.
ID: 423775 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!