Sommer Cable Elephant 440
High-quality speaker multicoreThe wires glow ... and the crowd goes wild when the speaker walls are turned up all the way. Then not only the spirit heats up, but also the cable. This places very high demands on the cable, that is, the outer sheath of the cable should be as thick as elephant skin. In addition, it should be flexible, durable, crush resistant, easy to wind and can be used over and over again.
You can compare it with other speaker cables but The ELEPHANT will convince you in every way!
- Ideal for PA / sound systems, surround and Woofer systems, for permanent installation in building technology
- Loss-free transmission due to special stranding
- Highly flexible and extremely suitable for the stage
- Compatible with all standard Neutrik Speaker Twist connectors
- Easy to wind
- Easy handling with good insulation numbered cores
- Construction - (4LIY4,0mm²) Y
- Sheath / diameter - 11.0 mm
- Material Sheath / Insulation - PUR jacket
- Number of wires - 4 x 4.0 mm² (AWG 12)
- Cu strand per conductor - 225 x 0.15 mm
- Conductor insulation diameter - 3.75 mm
- Sheath colour - black
- Temperature range - -30 ° C to 70 ° C
- Fire load per m - 0.51 kWh
- Weight at 1m - 273 g
- Conductor resistance per 1 km <4.5 ohms
- Insulation resistance per 1 km 5 M ohm
- Power / voltage: max. 300 V / 2 kV
Flere produkter fra Sommer Cable
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.