Sommer Cable Magellan 240
Coaxial Speaker CableYou know these sales-promoting music sounds and voice manipulations. We have just the right cable for this purpose: A coaxial cable is used where a small outer diameter is required with a large wire cross-section. Especially in cable ducts, where the speaker cable lies between heavily diffusing lines. Normally a screen made of a Cu cross braid is used for coaxial cables. However, this makes it unnecessarily stiff and stubborn and thus a multiple winding almost impossible. For our SPK240 and SPK225 cables we use a double counter-rotating Cu shield. This provides better shielding than traditional copper braids and makes the cable incredibly flexible.
When used as a speaker cable, the twisted shield is used as a second wire. This has the same cross-section as the inner conductor.
- High quality coaxial cable for studio, installation, ELA and Hi-Fi applications
- Ideal for all applications where a small outer diameter is required with a large wire cross-section
- Excellent shielding by the double counter-twisted CU helical spiral screen
- Highly flexibility through special screen construction
- Construction - LI2Y (LS) DY 1x 4.0 mm²
- Sheath / diameter - 8 mm
- Material sheath / insulation - PVC
- Number of conductors - 1x 4,0 mm² (AWG12)
- Cu wire stranded - 225x 0.15 mm
- Shielding - double Cu coil opposite
- Cover - 100%
- Temperature range - -30 ° C to + 70 ° C
- Fire load per 1m - 135 g
- Capacity of core / core at 1m - 450pF
- Conductor resistance at 1km - <5.0 Ohm
- Insulation resistance at 1km -> 5 Mega Ohm
|Amount Of Conductors||1|
Flere produkter fra Sommer Cable
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.