Sommer Cable Logic MODF24
It can be a bit less flexible... but it should be at least as cheap. In summary, this is exactly what is required for a modulation cable with solid wire. Due to the simple design, the LOGIC does not cost an arm and a leg, but still fulfills all the important criteria in the permanent installation: It guarantees stunningly good electrical data (capacitance wire/wire 45 pF/m), excellent overall shielding (Cu braid + aluminium foil) a halogen-free and also flame-retardant sheath in accordance with the highest degree of protection (FRNC-IEC60332.3, test type C) and individually insulated as well as numbered wire pairs.
The advantage of solid wire lines is that you can achieve very good attenuation values ââand a low capacitance with very simple means, which in turn is very important for using longer lengths of these cables.
Please note that cables of this type are not suitable for mobile use.
- For installations
- Halogen-free, flame-retardant (FRNC) modulation cable
- Solid inner conductor 1 x 0.56 mm
- In pairs with foil screen
- Also suitable for AES / EBU (110 Ohm)
- Diameter 23.3 mm
- Colour: Grey
- Sommer Cable Kabler til faste installationer vises her
- til produktgruppe Kabler til faste installationer
- til produktgruppe Kabler løbende meter
- til produktgruppe Ledninger og stik
- Her er informationer til producenten Sommer Cable
- Sommer Cable Ledninger og stik vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side