Shure 588 SDX
The Shure 588SDX is a dynamic microphone with the cardioid polar pattern and selectable impedance that is ideal for reproduction of speech and singing. Its spherical grille is a highly effective wind and pop filter which is especially suitable for close-up vocal miking. The 588SDX is ideal for speech or music pickup in schools, churches and meeting rooms.
Due to its unidirectional polar pattern, feedback problems are reduced very effectively, meaning that it is possible even to use them close to loudspeakers.
The microphone is equipped with a lockable on/off switch and an internal impedance selection socket located on the XLR connector for switching between high and low impedance operation. A swivel adapter is supplied for the convenience of stand-mounted use.
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces feedback
- Neodymium magnet for high sensitivity
- Light bass reduction combined with a soft presence boost delivers clear and comprehensible voice reproduction
- Spherical grille provides effective protection against breathing and pop noise when used in close proximity and against wind noise when used outdoors
- Shock-absorbing capsule for quiet operation minimizes impact and handling noise
- Lockable on/off switch
- Impedance selectable via internal switch.
- Robust swivel adapter for tripod mounting
- Frequency range: 80 Hz - 15 kHz
- Output impedance selectable: Low impedance (270 Ohm) or high impedance
- Sensitivity high impedance: -37.0 dBV/Pa (14 mV)
- Sensitivity low impedance: -55.7 dBV/Pa (1.7 mV)
- Size: approx. 160 mm long
- Weight: 315 g
- Shure Dynamiske sangmikrofoner vises her
- Vis Dynamiske sangmikrofoner i priser fra 90 € - 110 €
- til produktgruppe Dynamiske sangmikrofoner
- til produktgruppe Sangmikrofoner
- til produktgruppe Mikrofoner
- Her er informationer til producenten Shure
- Shure Mikrofoner vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side