The blinders I got were new (not b-stock) but looked like b-stocked.... one of them had a safety ear on the top completely bended, but that wasn't bothering me so much. The bulbs are connected in pairs, so it works on 4 channels. What didn't seem useful to me was, that these pairs were connected in such way: 2 on the left (left top 2, and left bottom 2), and 2 on the right side (right top 2, right bottom 2), and so I rearrange them to be in horizontal pairs, so that it's one on the left with the corresponding lamp on the right - it seems better to me for usage, as now I can use chaser for running them in loop, and looks nice. However, when opened them to switch the cables, I was totally shocked! Even though they worked when they came (and the packages are the worst I've ever seen bdw!!), when I pulled a cable from the circuit board, the connector, that should be fixer and ironed on the board stayed attached on a cable instead. So, cold-ironings were present on it, I knew... But when I dismounted the main dimmer board, I was devastated - the whole board was in cold-iron connections! I had to reiron and add an solder wire to every connection on the board, in order to be sure they'll last, since as they came out of the box definitely wouldn't last even one event!! I was shocked again when I opened up the second blinder, which I heard that has something moving in it - In it, right next to the circuit board I found a piece of a rivet - the stick, that fells off the rivet when fixed... It was definitely original piece as part of it was black colored with same spray as the whole blinder is. It was probably only matter of time, when someone would move the blinder switched on, and the stick would shortcut dimmer or anything else in it, which might cause the circuit boards to fail and burn. This would almost certainly not be covered by guarantee, so I'm glad I found troubles before burning it!
They work as a charm though - pure 5,2kW of light, which lights up whole stadium ;) For that money, including dimmer, still worth buying, but needs to be checked before usage!