Schoeps MK2 g
This capsule type has a flat frequency response for frontal sound incidence. This yields a very natural sound when recordings are made within the reverberation radius, where the direct sound (frontal incidence) predominates over the reverberant sound (random angles of incidence).
This type of microphone can and should be used very close to the sound source. The sound image never becomes overly brilliant or sharp. Care must be taken to ensure that the microphone axis is aligned with the sound source, as a loss of treble would result from lateral incidence.
The MK 2 capsule has qualities of a measuring microphone, which is why it has been used for a long time also for measuring purposes.
For calibration with B&K devices, a mechanical adapter of 20 mm diameter is available in inch dimensions, of type AMBK1.
- Omnidirectional capsule (genuine pressure receiver)
- Constant frequency response
- Corrected for a free sound field
- For use close to the sound source
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 11 dBA
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 83 dBA
- Peak sound pressure level (at 0.5% THD): 130 dB
- Colour: Grey
- Schoeps Småmembran kondensatormikrofoner vises her
- Vis Småmembran kondensatormikrofoner i priser fra 500 € - 1000 €
- til produktgruppe Småmembran kondensatormikrofoner
- til produktgruppe Modulære mikrofonsystemer
- til produktgruppe Mikrofoner
- Her er informationer til producenten Schoeps
- Schoeps Mikrofoner vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side