300 W Transistor guitar power amp
- 2 Channels with independent controllers and inputs / outputs
- Power in bridged (mono) mode 300 watts into 8 ohms, 170 watts into 16 ohms
- Power in stereo mode: 150 watts per channel to 4 ohms, 75 watts per channel to 8 ohms, stereo 37.5 watts per channel to 16 ohms
- Level, resonance and presence controls on each channel
- Input level switchable between "Instrument" and "line" (via switch on the back)
- Switchable between STEREO and BRIDGE (mono) operation (via switch on the back)
- Frequency range (+ 0 / -3dB): 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum input level + 23 dBu (10.95V RMS)
- Maximum output level + 35 dBu
- Dynamic bandwidth: 95 dB
- Noise level (typical): -75 dBu
- Distortion (typical) 0.1% THD
- Input voltage from 230V to 115V switchable (via switch on the back)
- 2x 6.3 mm Mono jack inputs
- 4x 6.3 mm Mono jack outputs (2 per channel)
- Format: 19" / 1 HE
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 483 x 241 x 44 mm
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Includes power cable
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.com/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Bemærk: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
Tak for din feedback! Vi løser problemet snarest muligt.