Rockboard MOD 4 & U2 Transmitter
Wireless receiver and patchbay for pedalboards incl. transmitter
- Compatible with the XVive U2 Guitar Wireless System
- 2.4 GHz ISM band for worldwide use
- 30 m average range (without obstacles)
- 24 Bit / 48 kHz uncompressed digital signal transmission
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency range
- Latency: 5 ms
- > 103 dB Dynamic range
- - 85 dBm RF sensitivity
- 0.2% distortion (THD)
- 4 Selectable channels
- Suitable for MOD slots in RockBoard pedalboards
- Compatible with a wide range of other pedalboards
- Acts as a central access point to your effects setup
- Removable front panel for mounting on or under pedalboards
- Power supply via optional 9 V DC power supply (2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel connector, polarity (-) inside)
- Current consumption 500 mA
- Passive operation possible (only patchbay without wireless system)
- Dimensions with front panel (W x D x H): 175 x 85 x 47 mm
- Dimensions without front panel (W x D x H): 160 x 85 x 33 mm
- Weight: 500 g
- Includes XVive U2 wireless transmitter, 2 antennas, 1 USB cable, mounting screws and nuts
- 4 x 6.3 mm Stereo jack thru (TRS)
- 1 x 6.3 mm Mono jack receiver audio output (TS)
- 1 x DC 2.1 x 5.5 mm Hollow plug Thru
- 1 x AC IEC Thru
- 1 x USB Type A Charge output
Note: Battery operation not supported
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Feedback Har du fundet en fejl eller har du kommentarer til denne side?
Tak for din feedback! Vi løser problemet snarest muligt.
ID: 495161 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!