MXR Supercomp M132
Stomp BoxFor all types of devices there are some classics which are used repeatedly over decades and over the time reach genuine cult status. When it comes to compressors for guitar and bass, one effect is necessary to be mentioned, and that is clearly the MXR Dynacomp. As often as this device has been used in professional and already legendary recordings, it is actually unnecessary to say more. The Supercomp goes a step further. While the Dynacomp only uses two knobs, the new Supercomp uses another knob!
The sensitivity knob is used to set the compression threshold, the final volume is then determined with the output knob. The attack knob determines the time at which the signal is compressed. The Supercomp simply does not need more knobs, because everything is set so guitars and basses sound compact and crisp. Of course you can also extend the sustain significantly with more extreme settings; what else do you need?
- Knobs for output, attack level and sensitivity (ratio)
- Bypass mode
- Indicator LED
- Power supply via 9V battery (not included) or optional AC adapter
- MXR Kompressionspedaler vises her
- Vis Kompressionspedaler i priser fra 120 € - 160 €
- til produktgruppe Andre guitareffekter
- til produktgruppe Kompressionspedaler
- til produktgruppe Guitar og bas effekter
- til produktgruppe Guitarer og basser
- Her er informationer til producenten MXR
- MXR Guitarer og basser vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side