MXR Fullbore Metal Bundle PS A1
Bundle offer comprising
MXR M116 Fullbore Metal
- Effects PedalThe MXR Distortion was one of the first sensible-sounding Distortions in the early 70's and to this day sounds good for many types of sound.
But modern times will not make the MXR redundant, and so the MXR Distortion M116 Fullbore Metal is a (if required) metallic-sounding knallhartes Metal Distortion unit with which you can make guitar sounds glow.
At the heart of the pedal is the sweepable mid control. Here the lava frequency can be searched for and mercilessly boosted; but of course tamer frequencies can also be selected (lowering works as well). The Fullbore Metal is therefore also versatile in all kinds of healthy hardness.
- Metal Distortion
- EQ controller with Bass, Mid, sweepable Mid-Freq and Treble head
- Volume and gain control
- Power supply via a 9 V battery (Article 132579) or 9 V power supply (Article 409939) (both not included)
Rockboard Pedalsafe Type A1 universal
- Protective Cover
- Suitable for Electro Harmonix Nano series and MXR effect pedals with standard housing with 1 input and 1 output jack
- Suitable for most effect pedals with housing dimensions of approx. 110 x 60 x 32 mm
- With base plate for mounting on pedalboards of any manufacturer
- Protects effect pedals from dirt and weather influences
- Protects the settings from unintentional adjustment
- Mounts effect pedals securely on almost all pedalboards
- No permanent modifications required
- Includes universal pedal mounting plate type A and silicone adhesive pad