Mutec iClock - synchronizable digital audio clock synthesizer with integrated PAL/NTSC video + AES/EBU + S/PDIF sync generators. Highly accurate reference generation with an accuracy of <0.1ppm, lowest jitter clock base with <1ps (RMS), DDS-based jitter elimination of incoming reference signals, synchronization and generation of 36 Word Clock rates, Generation of PAL, NTSC and film frame clock rates, synchronization and generation of all AES/EBU and S/PDIF clock rates, up to 192.0kHz. DSD64, DSD128 + DXD clock rate support, dropout compensation of incoming reference signals, multiple simultaneous clock rates, digital varispeed up to +/-20%. Supports all pull up/pull down rates for film, audio and video transfers. Programming of additional clock rates between 1.0Hz and 25.0MHz, programming of additional lock ranges between 1.0kHz and 30.0MHz, easy and convenient operation through large display, both software and hardware may be upgraded and recalibrated. Connectors: 2x multi-functional BNC inputs, 1x AES/EBU input, 8x Word Clock out, 4x PAL/NTSC video out, 4x AES/EBU out, 2x S/PDIF coaxial out, option slot.
- Mutec Synkronizere/clockgeneratorer vises her
- Vis Synkronizere/clockgeneratorer i priser fra 1250 € - 1750 €
- til produktgruppe Synkronizere/clockgeneratorer
- til produktgruppe Studie- og recording-udstyr
- Her er informationer til producenten Mutec
- Mutec Studie- og recording-udstyr vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side